My current 1/64 Tomica Limited Vintage Neo(Tomytec) Nissan Cedric/Gloria Line Up - DX 1:43 (and smaller) - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

My current 1/64 Tomica Limited Vintage Neo(Tomytec) Nissan Cedric/Gloria Line Up

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11480 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:01 PM

So, I am thrilled that Tomica's most premium 1/64th scale line "TOMYTEC"   is finally doing some of my favorite generation Nissan Cedric/Glorias in 1/64th scale. Posted Image  I really look forward to these little gems being released every month. That said it's smart to buy them ASAP or better yet pre-order them(as I do) to avoid missing out on the initial releases as ebay sellers often mark the sold out ones FAST, sometimes 3-12 times the original price or even more in some really rare cases.

So, after have a good chat with my buddy Paul over in the UK about adding the newest releases, I decided to pull my out my current line up of Nissan Cedric/Glorias for a really quick desktop shoot.Posted Image

Also, I am really looking forward to the Y32 releases coming as well as the MS120-130 Toyota Crown Hardtops!!!Posted Image They are on a roll, especially with the FD RX-7s coming next month!!!Posted Image
P.S. Sorry, I could not see the dust until after I snapped my pics..Posted Image

I hope that you 1/64th scale collectors and larger scale collectors enjoy as well. Cheers!Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cheers!Posted Image

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   T1000

T1000

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 3790 posts
  • Interests:Diecasts and 1:1s
  • Favorite Brands:BBurago and mostly budgets
  • Proud Citizen of: bg

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:00 PM

Those are some high quality and realistic 1/64s. Love them :drool5:
I'll be back
Posted Image
Rammstein lights the match again!
..-. --- .-. --.. .- | ..-. . .-. .-. .- .-. ..

#3 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11480 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:05 PM

T1000, on 12 August 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

Those are some high quality and realistic 1/64s. Love them Posted Image
Thank You! :danke:   I find myself more interested in these versus 1/18th models these days.. I really love what Tomica is doing with their TLV & TLVN line via Tomytec..I just wished that they would pump out more releases monthly, but then again, it give me a chance to save for the next month :nice: I'm glad that you also like these as well! Cheers! :occasion14:

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2342 posts
  • Interests:keeping it stock...
  • Number of Models:300++
  • Favorite Brands:doesnt matter as long as it is good
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:07 AM

Those 1/64 looks sweet David. I have a few Tomica but they are not the high detailed one under Tomytec brand. I like the fact that they are properly detailed with actual head/tailights and proper rear view mirrors and not just  stub. They do cost quite a fair bit dont they. I was eyeing on the Tomytec BMW E30 on eBay a while back but the price kind of turns me away LOL.

#5 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11480 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:29 AM

jazzy426, on 14 August 2018 - 02:07 AM, said:

Those 1/64 looks sweet David. I have a few Tomica but they are not the high detailed one under Tomytec brand. I like the fact that they are properly detailed with actual head/tailights and proper rear view mirrors and not just  stub. They do cost quite a fair bit dont they. I was eyeing on the Tomytec BMW E30 on eBay a while back but the price kind of turns me away LOL.
Thanks Jazzy! :nice:  I love pretty much most of the Tomica range, since I was a kid, but yeah, I usually am buying the Tomytec or Tomica Premiums these days as I like their more realistic looks :yahoo:  That said, I did buy  a couple of the e30 BMWs, but you have to buy them when first released, because Tomytec is notorious for price hikes shooting upwards sadly :bawling: ..that said, a bunch I won't attempt to buy for that reason alone :gaah: I'm glad that you liked this post..i love these little gems, sometimes even more than the larger stuff :occasion14:

#6 OFFLINE   car-o-phile

car-o-phile

Road Cars - SUVs and Sedans

• DX Community
  • 26 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho
  • Proud Citizen of: in

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:37 AM

As usual, lovely collection. And so true. Ever since I have been getting these 1/64s, I find myself being more interested in them. I have explored new themes and learnt a lot about the cars I did know about earlier or was not looking into buying in the 1/18 scale. I am now definitely going to extend my JDM collection in 1/18 scale too.

D N, on 12 August 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

Thank You! :danke:   I find myself more interested in these versus 1/18th models these days.. I really love what Tomica is doing with their TLV & TLVN line via Tomytec..I just wished that they would pump out more releases monthly, but then again, it give me a chance to save for the next month :nice: I'm glad that you also like these as well! Cheers! :occasion14:

#7 OFFLINE   rony_dg

rony_dg

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 248 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:31 PM

car-o-phile, on 23 July 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

As usual, lovely collection. And so true. Ever since I have been getting these 1/64s, I find myself being more interested in them. I have explored new themes and learnt a lot about the cars I did know about earlier or was not looking into buying in the 1/18 scale. I am now definitely going to extend my JDM collection in 1/18 scale too.

It's high time we see those lovely additions of yours here as well Bro! Rain some JDM i say!

#8 OFFLINE   car-o-phile

car-o-phile

Road Cars - SUVs and Sedans

• DX Community
  • 26 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:03 PM

rony_dg, on 23 July 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

car-o-phile, on 23 July 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

It's high time we see those lovely additions of yours here as well Bro! Rain some JDM i say!

Definitely! Will post more now. Posting your pics is like celebrating and enjoying your collection. Virtual display of your models for everyone to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.