Anyone make lock decals? - Aftermarket parts & Materials - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


Anyone make lock decals?


7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BaseGTR

BaseGTR

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1724 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Ignition model, some GTS/Otto.
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:28 AM

Was just wondering before I get some custom made, if anyone makes decals resembling a lock like what you see here underneath the Mazda logo:

Posted Image

Base
@basegtr


Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   TK-Diecast

TK-Diecast

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1281 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: de

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:15 AM

there was a company on ebay that offered lots of metal stickers for hobby builds, i think he also had a set of just lock's.

I have a bunch out of PE metal laying around as well if you don't want it as a decal.

#3 OFFLINE   BaseGTR

BaseGTR

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1724 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Ignition model, some GTS/Otto.
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:28 AM

Cheers Lars, I found them, from Globaltoy right? Just what I was looking for. I'll try the decals and see what they look like. If I don't like them, I'll let you know about the photoetch ones.

Base
@basegtr


#4 OFFLINE   Alex SZ1996

Alex SZ1996

    Senior Member

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 6782 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark
  • Interests:Cars
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: dk

Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:59 PM

yeah, you can get them as photo etch at globaltoys. i have some set with different sizes, a bit simple but good for replacing lost photo etch locks.

#5 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 184 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:22 PM

View PostBaseGTR, on 10 July 2019 - 02:28 AM, said:

Cheers Lars, I found them, from Globaltoy right? Just what I was looking for. I'll try the decals and see what they look like. If I don't like them, I'll let you know about the photoetch ones.

Does it have an item number on it like most of his PE sheets do? Trying to find it myself and don't see anything like that in his listings.

#6 OFFLINE   BaseGTR

BaseGTR

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1724 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Ignition model, some GTS/Otto.
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:02 AM

View Postbigbluesd, on 04 November 2020 - 11:22 PM, said:

Does it have an item number on it like most of his PE sheets do? Trying to find it myself and don't see anything like that in his listings.

Hey, yeah it's 2293. This is the item number for them: 172917178395

Base
@basegtr


#7 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Senior Member

  • DX Community
  • PipPip
  • 5833 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 05 November 2020 - 07:50 AM

View PostBaseGTR, on 05 November 2020 - 12:02 AM, said:

View Postbigbluesd, on 04 November 2020 - 11:22 PM, said:

Does it have an item number on it like most of his PE sheets do? Trying to find it myself and don't see anything like that in his listings.

Hey, yeah it's 2293. This is the item number for them: 172917178395
Appreciate the link for the p/e stuff.
I am looking for Mercedes 'stars' to replace the plastic types on some of the - otherwise excellent - Norev models.
I know that some of the models have the p/e type, and they are far better looking than the plastic type.

#8 OFFLINE   BaseGTR

BaseGTR

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1724 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Ignition model, some GTS/Otto.
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 05 November 2020 - 05:13 PM

View Postslartibartfast229, on 05 November 2020 - 07:50 AM, said:

Appreciate the link for the p/e stuff.
I am looking for Mercedes 'stars' to replace the plastic types on some of the - otherwise excellent - Norev models.
I know that some of the models have the p/e type, and they are far better looking than the plastic type.

No worries, yeah the PE logos are great, much prefer them to decals for things like car badges.

Base
@basegtr




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.