Spark Mercedes-AMG GT3 Good Smile Hatsune Miku AMG 2019 ver. - DX Motorsports - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


Spark Mercedes-AMG GT3 Good Smile Hatsune Miku AMG 2019 ver.


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   MSZ

MSZ

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3227 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Favorite Brands:OttOmobile/GT Spirit/Spark
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:31 PM

This is something you don't see everyday here at DX.

Posted Image2019-11-16_02-15-31

Posted Image2019-11-16_02-15-50

Posted Image2019-11-16_02-16-07

Posted ImageIMG_20191116_140009

Posted ImageIMG_20191116_135905

Posted ImageIMG_20191116_135943

Posted ImageIMG_20191116_135943

Posted ImageIMG_20191116_140045

Posted ImageIMG_20191116_140101

Posted Image2019-11-16_02-18-16

Posted ImageIMG_20191116_140141

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11546 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:12 AM

Hey Leo! CONGRATS on this add man! :eusa_clap:
I like the Anime spirit on this livery :yahoo: It really brings Japanese pop culture to a wider audience(besides us true Anime fans).
I'm surprised that I am the only one to comment on this model? :dunno: Looks good!!
Cheers! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#3 OFFLINE   MSZ

MSZ

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3227 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Favorite Brands:OttOmobile/GT Spirit/Spark
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:27 AM

View PostD N, on 17 November 2019 - 01:12 AM, said:

Hey Leo! CONGRATS on this add man! :eusa_clap:
I like the Anime spirit on this livery :yahoo: It really brings Japanese pop culture to a wider audience(besides us true Anime fans).
I'm surprised that I am the only one to comment on this model? :dunno: Looks good!!
Cheers! :occasion14:

Hey Dave, it's obvious that what majority of the DXers prefer here and it's not something like this for sure.

Cheers man.

#4 OFFLINE   spikyone

spikyone

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1756 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wiltshire
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Spark, TSM
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:25 PM

Looks like a beautiful model, might be right up there with the first Vantage art car as one of Spark's best efforts. Congratulations!

Posted Image

Collection thread (to be updated)


#5 OFFLINE   MSZ

MSZ

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3227 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Favorite Brands:OttOmobile/GT Spirit/Spark
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:53 PM

View Postspikyone, on 20 November 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Looks like a beautiful model, might be right up there with the first Vantage art car as one of Spark's best efforts. Congratulations!

Thanks! There are more releases like this coming up for the Japanese market, but I'm not going to get them all. With that said I like this release a lot, like you said this is on par with the Vantage art car which I also own.

#6 OFFLINE   MIku4G63

MIku4G63

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 26 November 2019 - 06:24 PM

Hello MSZ: Congratulations on your Racing Miku acquisition! As a devout Miku fan, had to pull the trigger on this 1/18 "Itasha" model as well. My 1st Spark model and very happy with it. Have the 2018 ver. pre-ordered for release next month- are you planning to obtain that variant as well? Really like the 2018 and 2019 liveries out of all the versions, so not planning to order any of the Spa and Suzuka specific race models. Would be an awesome experience to attend and watch a Super GT race live and in person and to see the Goodsmile race car and team in action, one day in the future!

Mikumiku!

#7 OFFLINE   MSZ

MSZ

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3227 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Favorite Brands:OttOmobile/GT Spirit/Spark
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:11 PM

View PostMIku4G63, on 26 November 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Hello MSZ: Congratulations on your Racing Miku acquisition! As a devout Miku fan, had to pull the trigger on this 1/18 "Itasha" model as well. My 1st Spark model and very happy with it. Have the 2018 ver. pre-ordered for release next month- are you planning to obtain that variant as well? Really like the 2018 and 2019 liveries out of all the versions, so not planning to order any of the Spa and Suzuka specific race models. Would be an awesome experience to attend and watch a Super GT race live and in person and to see the Goodsmile race car and team in action, one day in the future!

Mikumiku!

Hey thanks! I have ordered the Spa AMG, that's about it for me. I personally don't find the other Miku racer as good looking as this one(subjective).

Cheers!

#8 OFFLINE   MIku4G63

MIku4G63

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:48 PM

Sounds like a plan! I agree that Miku's character design and overall livery design for the 2019 ver. is more aesthetically pleasing compared to the year prior. Hopefully Spark is able to improve upon the Aug 2020 release date for the dark green Miku Spa version. (Unless you're referring to the Spa version featuring TYPE-MOON's Fate series characters, which has a Jan 2020 expected release date) It's been a few years, but I'll have to resume personal sponsorship for Goodsmile Racing, so as to contribute toward their racing endeavors. Gotta love all the associated Miku merchandise! Cheers, MSZ!

#9 OFFLINE   MIku4G63

MIku4G63

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 12 May 2020 - 05:22 PM

FYI, it looks like the 2017 livery is being released in 1/18 as well!

https://www.goodsmil...ve Edition.html

#10 OFFLINE   MSZ

MSZ

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3227 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Favorite Brands:OttOmobile/GT Spirit/Spark
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 12 May 2020 - 05:45 PM

View PostMIku4G63, on 12 May 2020 - 05:22 PM, said:

FYI, it looks like the 2017 livery is being released in 1/18 as well!

https://www.goodsmil...ve Edition.html

Holysmoke this is a good one.

#11 OFFLINE   MIku4G63

MIku4G63

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 28 June 2020 - 03:14 PM

View PostMSZ, on 12 May 2020 - 05:45 PM, said:

View PostMIku4G63, on 12 May 2020 - 05:22 PM, said:

FYI, it looks like the 2017 livery is being released in 1/18 as well!

https://www.goodsmil...ve Edition.html

Holysmoke this is a good one.


Greetings MSZ. You may have heard that the 2020 livery will be released too, in 1/18 and 1/43. Nice! Can't wait to have the 2017 - 2020 models all lined up in a row. Wonder if they'll end up making the pre-2017 liveries. Cheers.

https://www.goodsmil...m_campaign=9674




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.