2019 Infiniti QX50 (Dealer Edition)..by KengFai - DX Trucks | SUV | Haulers - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

2019 Infiniti QX50 (Dealer Edition)..by KengFai

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11546 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:16 PM

This year, I have been really far behind on my postings of some really fine gems here on DX..and this one is no exception.

Kengfai has been on the lips of many this year, if they knew it or not, as KengFai produces models for companies like NZG (their Actros/Trailer for example) and Schuco's diecast line. That being said, they also produce many dealer proportionals for the Chinese auto industry and their western partners alike. This Infiniti is really a gem of a model, like it or not subject wise.

The 1/1 version of Infiniti's QX50 has shifted to a FWD biased platform and away from the RWD FM platform that has underpinned cars like the Nissan 370Z and Infinit's G37/Q60 Coupe and their uni-body crossover/SUVs. So, this is a totally new platform for Infiniti. I need to find out if there is a Renault shared partner, i didn't think about that until now.

So, the new styling is looking really fluid and inline with the rest of Infiniti's product line. For starters it's got the new massive grill that has be circulating for a couple of years now, hawk eye style front  & rear lights, and it all seems to work together fine. The previous model really looks dated parked next to this current generation QX50. So, the designers have done their job.
Moving inside, it's a modern re-take on Infiniti's signature styling with a massive panoramic roof to let ALL of the sun in.

For the model, Kengfai have done an exceptional job on this model and it wets my appetite for more exacting products to come in the near future..
That massive grill upfront has is perforated and other vents and grilles are as well, wherever the 1/1 has them. Other highlights include a huge functioning panoramic roof, sliding front seats, under floor rear storage with tools, fully carpet interior(which I forgot clean the fibers off of the seats during shooting). The model also features a fully metal chassis, which really adds some good weight to this promo overall. The model also features fully working suspension at all four corners, PE-Metal badging on the exterior as well as metal brake discs and super accurate & detailed wheels.
The blue paint on my sample is thick, rich & flawless. The model also features folding side/wing mirrors and defroster lines in the rear window are accurate as well. The lighting looks really authentic and the motor bay features a fully detailed engine deep base plate and supporting containers under hood with information and warning labels :eusa_clap:  Speaking of hood/bonnet, this model features realistic 1/1 style hinges and supports. The rear exhaust exits are also hollowed like the 1/1.

If you're looking for a model of perhaps your new 1/1 QX50, or if you just like collecting everyday vehicles like myself, you will be thrilled with this highly detailed model at unbelievably low price on offer under $100USD. You can't beat that and will be impressed with what Kengfai can do. They are in the same league as Almost Real, Paudi Model and LCD Model. I'm looking forward to what other releases that they will be making for themselves as well as NZG, Schuco and anyone else that they make dealer promos for in the near future.

Begin...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Folding Side Mirrors....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Opened Up!...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Full Metal Chassis...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 ONLINE   tanayast

tanayast

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1748 posts
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:45 PM

Now THIS is a true bargain for the price! I has this same exact color 1:18 QX50 but sadly I sold it to fund other purchases. That being said under $100 this thing features details like $200+ models. Great pics Dave and thanks for posting those!

#3 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11546 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:57 PM

View Posttanayast, on 25 November 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

Now THIS is a true bargain for the price! I has this same exact color 1:18 QX50 but sadly I sold it to fund other purchases. That being said under $100 this thing features details like $200+ models. Great pics Dave and thanks for posting those!
Thanks Stefanus! :danke:  Sorry to read that you parted with yours, but I understand :nice:  So true, this is like a $200 dollar model, but under $100 bucks is such a bargain :yahoo: :twocents:
I'm glad that you liked my pics and this posting man. take care and CHEERS! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.