Kysoho Rolls Royce Phantom - Posted on behalf of . . . - eBay | Kijiji | PayPal - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Kysoho Rolls Royce Phantom - Posted on behalf of . . .

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30148 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 06 January 2020 - 12:23 PM

Posted on behalf of . . . THIS IS NOT MY MODEL!!

In March of 2015 I made the oath I will never buy Kyosho again because of paintrush and zinc pest. And I know, if I ever break my oath it will because of Rolls Royce. I patiently waited for Exoto, and I am still waiting, but I think now we can say it is one of the false promises so I gave up and I got me this. . .

Posted Image

Now I am sorry I never got blue convertible, and black ewb. . .

I think I should write few words about this purchase. Might not be the best place to do so, might be useful to the others. . . So, as I mention since March of 2015) I don't buy Kyosho models. I got this one as a big desire from seller in China. Seller claimed that paint is smooth and model is brand new. Once model arrived my worse fears came true. Model was covered in paint rush and model was not new. Model was opened at some point and most likely it was a return. I complained to the seller and she told me to ship it back. I asked for shipping label and seller offered me a partial refund which I have refused. Refund was offered on basis that it cost too much to ship it back. So, we agreed for me to ship the model back.

F**k you Photobucket.

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30148 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models

Posted 06 January 2020 - 12:30 PM

Continued,

However, since seller doesn't know how to create a return shipping label, seller provided me the address and we agreed I will go to the post office to get estimate for the shipping costs and seller will send me the money to my bank account. Prior going to post office, I also talked to the e-bay. E-bay advised me to make sure that model has full tracking and to be signature delivery since it is going out of country and it is going to China. Because e-bay must have full tracking to know that model is delivered. Seller gave me the address which was sort of "ping pong ming dong China". I looked at the address and "no way that clark in the post office is going to fill out shipping form correctly for that address".

I messaged the seller again and asked her how to fill out the declaration form and seller gave me ping-pong address again. At that moment I started to be suspicious. So I went to my Chinese coworker and asked her to fill it out for me. She looked at it and told me to e-mail the seller and ask to provide address on Chinese because that one may get lost. So seller gave me the address on Chinese. I gave it to my fried and she wrote it on shipping label and when she started to fill out the declaration form problems started. She had issues googling the address because address was more of instructions how to deliver the package than actual address. She filled out form somehow and I went to the post office to get the estimate.

Cheapest shipping is $70 and with that we have tracking only in US. Second option was $94 and that included tracking inside the china but it can not be signature delivery. OK, I e-mailed the seller and asked seller to confirm that both addresses (on Chinese and English) are correct. Seller never confirmed the address but only insisted for my paypal account. I have to admit at that point I was quite frustrated with the seller. I got suspicious that seller is playing some game. So, I called e-bay again. Girl looked at the case and she escalated it for me almost instantly (she couldn't google out the address either). Five days latter I got message form e-bay to keep the model and that I will get full refund. And I have never heard form seller again. Now, I sort of had feeling that this will happen because this is not the first time that I'm dealing with the seller "who doesn't know how to make return shipping label", and it made me thinking why do this things happen. Someone would probably just provide the paypal account, ship the item back and then got e-mail from the seller that package never arrived or some other excuse and wouldn't get full refund or something. So, people always insist on shipping label, otherwise they are most likely playing games with you.

ps Just to make it clear, every time I have seller "who doesn't know how to make return shipping label" I advise to contact the e-bay and to see how to do that and so far it turns out non of them listen to that advice. . .

As mentioned, this is not my model I've posted on behalf of member . . .
Thanks for reading!

F**k you Photobucket.

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

#3 OFFLINE   . . .

. . .

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1708 posts
  • Favorite Brands:. . .
  • Proud Citizen of: rs

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:18 PM

Thank you Graig!

#4 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2185 posts
  • Interests:keeping it stock...
  • Number of Models:300++
  • Favorite Brands:doesnt matter as long as it is good
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:42 AM

For a moment there I forgot you were posting this on behalf of someone else and when i read the part about being in US I thought Craig has moved to US unexpectedly LOL!
Thanks for the heads up though a valuable tip to watch out for these scammie sellers trying to pull a fast one.

#5 OFFLINE   speedy

speedy

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 429 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, CMC, AutoArt, UT, MR

Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:19 PM

Such a shame, it is a pity because these Rolls are good models, I also wanted the Exoto but I would never pre-order with Exoto, so I ended up getting the Kysoho models, the Phantom Coupe (the one on the OP) the Blue convertable and the LWB.

If you do find any especially the Blue convertible, they are well worth getting.

Not the best photo and mind the dust :gaah:

Posted Image
Link to My model collection here on diecastxchange com

#6 OFFLINE   . . .

. . .

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1708 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:36 PM

View Postjazzy426, on 08 January 2020 - 10:42 AM, said:

For a moment there I forgot you were posting this on behalf of someone else and when i read the part about being in US I thought Craig has moved to US unexpectedly LOL!
Thanks for the heads up though a valuable tip to watch out for these scammie sellers trying to pull a fast one.

You are welcome :) I just wanted to point out to the people to be careful not to be tricked. At moments everything can seems OK, and then "I'm sorry". . .

View Postspeedy, on 08 January 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:

Such a shame, it is a pity because these Rolls are good models, I also wanted the Exoto but I would never pre-order with Exoto, so I ended up getting the Kysoho models, the Phantom Coupe (the one on the OP) the Blue convertable and the LWB.

If you do find any especially the Blue convertible, they are well worth getting.

I think you have the best color combinations from all three. They are truly gorgeous models. Initially I wanted to get those three, but then I gave up on Kyosho and I never did. And I agree 100% for exoto. I think we are waiting now for RR for 10 years. I wonder if they will ever produce them. . .

#7 OFFLINE   speedy

speedy

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 429 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, CMC, AutoArt, UT, MR

Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:47 AM

View Post. . ., on 09 January 2020 - 11:36 PM, said:

View Postspeedy, on 08 January 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:

Such a shame, it is a pity because these Rolls are good models, I also wanted the Exoto but I would never pre-order with Exoto, so I ended up getting the Kysoho models, the Phantom Coupe (the one on the OP) the Blue convertible and the LWB.

I think you have the best color combinations from all three. They are truly gorgeous models. Initially I wanted to get those three, but then I gave up on Kyosho and I never did. And I agree 100% for exoto. I think we are waiting now for RR for 10 years. I wonder if they will ever produce them. . .

I don't think Exoto will make the Rolls Royces also if they did how much would they cost, they would be better than the Kyosho but the price would be huge, it was always the Blue convertible I wanted and when I found one at]Modelissimo they also had the hard-top so I got both, I don't know where I got the LWB from, I think it was from Italy, cannot remember the name of the shop.

Edited by speedy, 11 January 2020 - 10:47 AM.

Link to My model collection here on diecastxchange com

#8 OFFLINE   . . .

. . .

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1708 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:52 PM

I remember when all of them we on discount. I was debating in myself, but decided not to get anything. . . Now I sort of regret it, because those are really fine models. Probably the best Kyosho work. . . Enjoy in yours :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.