1/18 infiniti Q70L "Facelift & Pre-facelift" (Dealer Editions)..by Paudi Model - Datsun | Nissan | Infinity - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


1/18 infiniti Q70L "Facelift & Pre-facelift" (Dealer Editions)..by Paudi Model


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11472 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 05 March 2020 - 07:52 AM

So, I have pushed myself to do a lot of editing and water marking over the past few days. I'm finally getting around to releasing many old images that have been stored for up to two years. That said, I just did get this White Q70L facelifted last year and I already reviewed the pre-facelifted model a couple of years ago.

I really am pleased with these fully opening and highly detailed Paudi Model Infiniti Q70Ls.  I don't even understand why anyone would even bother to buy the overpriced white or black facelifted Kyosho Samurai Sealed Resin Nissan Cima(which is identical to this facelifted Infiniti Q70L in the same colors and trims)? Perhaps, those customers just didn't know about the cheaper, opening diecast version..or, perhaps, they just wanted a RHD with a Nissan name tag? :dunno:  Anyway, infiniti is a more premium name, so that makes no sense to me at least.

Well basically, as a past huge Nissan and Infiniti RWD owner and fan. I loved all of my VQ powered cars. So, any chance that I can buy a 1/18th RWD  Infiniti or Nissan product, I will. So if I had stayed back in the US, chances are that I would have bought another Infiniti sedan such as this Q70L, but with Sport trim. I had it's previous generation called the Infiniti M35/M50 Sport depending on if you went with a V6 or V8. In Japan that version was called the Nissan Fuga, and was sold a model level under the Q45. However when the Q45 was killed off, Infiniti used this extended wheel-based version for the Chinese market also in N.America to fill it's spot.

So, I have had this black colored Q70L for some years and it is a really good and highly detailed model. My black Q70L has even more details than my facelifted white Q70L. The only thing that erked me about my black model were the dinky little wheels that it rolled on from the factory. They were accurate to that car, but dull as ditch or is that dish water? Anyway, it looked like it was sitting on small rolling stock. So my friend over in China did me a huge favor and sourced me some larger Infiniti wheels for my model. That was the only thing that I changed on my black Q70L model.
I mentioned that the older Q70L model had more features. Things like swing up center console, opening glove box and a lift up rear trunk/boot load floor for the hidden spare tire are all missing on the facelifted white Q70L. However, the newer model's price is lower than the older release. I forgot to check if the rear seat's center armrest swings out on the newer facelifted model.


Attributes on the facelifted white Q70L are, numerous. First starters the flawlessly applied pearl white paint really looks good on this delicate and feminine sculpted form. Then the wheels are intricately detailed and top notched all the way down to it's photo-etched center cap's corporate logo. Details like the jewel like head lights and tail lights really looks realistic. The new and elegant front grille is perforated and matches the 1/1 in person in finish. Also, the really looks like a 1/1, if you get the lighting correct in your photoshoot. It's just amazing that we've reached this age where models can be replicated to really match the 1/1 it's portraying.

Overall, Paudi Model has done done a really good and accurate job on both models by using direct Nissan/Infiniti CAD data. These models are both extremely heavy, including a metal chassis with fully working suspension. Also, both of these models feature a fully detailed motor, four opening doors, sliding front seats, pivoting sun/moonroof with inner sliding cover, properly realistic hinges which support opening hoods/trunks and perforated grilles as well as opening fuel doors. Also, both models have highly detailed suspension and exhaust systems and metal brake discs..oh, and photo-etched badging. They both feel and really are premium diecast models. Right now, the newer one is priced at around $75USD plus shipping. What a bargain!

Begin...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CHEERS! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1693 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:14 AM

Awesome :occasion14:
Honestly at $75 for the new one you can't lose.
The panel gaps seems to be reasonable good and there is no need for me to reiterate the AMAZING details on these Chinese promos :drool5:

I also love how you have both generations in contrasting black and white.

You have to forgive my lack of Nissan-related-knowledge, but is the new Q70L an all new model or facelifted from the old?

Edited by tanayast, 05 March 2020 - 08:15 AM.


#3 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11472 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:27 AM

View Posttanayast, on 05 March 2020 - 08:14 AM, said:

Awesome :occasion14:
Honestly at $75 for the new one you can't lose.
The panel gaps seems to be reasonable good and there is no need for me to reiterate the AMAZING details on these Chinese promos :drool5:

I also love how you have both generations in contrasting black and white.

You have to forgive my lack of Nissan-related-knowledge, but is the new Q70L an all new model or facelifted from the old?
Thanks Stefanus! :danke:
Yes, it's almost unbelievable that this model retails online for only $75 bucks :omg: :twocents: ..and the panel gaps on all or most Paudis are so tight, that it's hard to even get a finger nail in to pry an opening. :gaah: Which is a good thing in the end :yahoo:
The facelifted one also comes in a ruby black color, but for me I had to have the harder to find pearl white(as my last Infiniti M35 Sport was white and this car replaced that one). So, it really worked out well to compare to my black original release.
The new white Infiniti Q70L is a facelift of the original black one. It has so many updates and of course the model is completely new. I just realised that the newer model has cheaper dog legs for the hood and trunk, bit it still has the front struts..however, deleted at the rear  :rolleyes:
Other than that, it's a great  model overall, still worth way more than the $75 bucks price tags. :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#4 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1693 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:18 AM

View PostD N, on 05 March 2020 - 08:27 AM, said:

View Posttanayast, on 05 March 2020 - 08:14 AM, said:

Awesome :occasion14:
Honestly at $75 for the new one you can't lose.
The panel gaps seems to be reasonable good and there is no need for me to reiterate the AMAZING details on these Chinese promos :drool5:

I also love how you have both generations in contrasting black and white.

You have to forgive my lack of Nissan-related-knowledge, but is the new Q70L an all new model or facelifted from the old?
Thanks Stefanus! :danke:
Yes, it's almost unbelievable that this model retails online for only $75 bucks :omg: :twocents: ..and the panel gaps on all or most Paudis are so tight, that it's hard to even get a finger nail in to pry an opening. :gaah: Which is a good thing in the end :yahoo:
The facelifted one also comes in a ruby black color, but for me I had to have the harder to find pearl white(as my last Infiniti M35 Sport was white and this car replaced that one). So, it really worked out well to compare to my black original release.
The new white Infiniti Q70L is a facelift of the original black one. It has so many updates and of course the model is completely new. I just realised that the newer model has cheaper dog legs for the hood and trunk, bit it still has the front struts..however, deleted at the rear  :rolleyes:
Other than that, it's a great  model overall, still worth way more than the $75 bucks price tags. :occasion14:

Thanks for the facelift info!

#5 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11472 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 05 March 2020 - 01:09 PM

View Posttanayast, on 05 March 2020 - 09:18 AM, said:

View PostD N, on 05 March 2020 - 08:27 AM, said:

View Posttanayast, on 05 March 2020 - 08:14 AM, said:

Awesome :occasion14:
Honestly at $75 for the new one you can't lose.
The panel gaps seems to be reasonable good and there is no need for me to reiterate the AMAZING details on these Chinese promos :drool5:

I also love how you have both generations in contrasting black and white.

You have to forgive my lack of Nissan-related-knowledge, but is the new Q70L an all new model or facelifted from the old?
Thanks Stefanus! :danke:
Yes, it's almost unbelievable that this model retails online for only $75 bucks :omg: :twocents: ..and the panel gaps on all or most Paudis are so tight, that it's hard to even get a finger nail in to pry an opening. :gaah: Which is a good thing in the end :yahoo:
The facelifted one also comes in a ruby black color, but for me I had to have the harder to find pearl white(as my last Infiniti M35 Sport was white and this car replaced that one). So, it really worked out well to compare to my black original release.
The new white Infiniti Q70L is a facelift of the original black one. It has so many updates and of course the model is completely new. I just realised that the newer model has cheaper dog legs for the hood and trunk, bit it still has the front struts..however, deleted at the rear  :rolleyes:
Other than that, it's a great  model overall, still worth way more than the $75 bucks price tags. :occasion14:

Thanks for the facelift info!
Absolutely, my pleasure!!! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.