1/18 Infiniti QX60 "Facelifted" DE...by Paudi Model - DX Trucks | SUV | Haulers - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


1/18 Infiniti QX60 "Facelifted" DE...by Paudi Model


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11255 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 18 March 2020 - 08:19 AM

Are you ready for another amazingly detailed Paudi Model? Well, if so here goes, this thing is AMAZING!!!
If it weren't for Paudi Model, we never would have seen proper highly detailed 1/18th scale Infiniti model..starting with the G37S Coupe model from 2013. However, that model wasn't good enough for Infiniti/Nissan, so basically the model was "overhauled" to look more accurate. At the time, I actually owned a 1/1 Infiniti G37S Coupe, so I was thrilled with the updated version. In fact, that model was my first ever post on DX.

Fast forward, I missed the first release QX60 SUV model and actually don't miss that I did so. This late 2019 released facelifted model more than makes up for that. Just like in my facelifted Q70L review here: https://www.diecastx...11#entry4227111 I think that this facelifted version looks better.

As with all Paudi Models, this one has perforated front grilles, many functioning features, like sliding seats, folding mirrors, tilting moonroof, with sliding inner sunshade and absolutely realistic chassis and interior. Both hood/bonnet & hatch/boot open with realistic supports and all have working suspension. And it's mostly diecast, including the chassis.
The details with these type of models really makes it shine. I like the lighting details, photo-etched badging, and highly realistic window trim as well as tinted rear windows. The Interior is wonderfully accurate. All seating textures, IP/Dash controls are present as well as fabric seat belts with photo-etched buckles and full carpeting. Even two-toned painted wheels with realistic badged center caps. Lastly, opening fuel door cover. Paudi didn't miss a beat detail wise.
The overall model is finished off in a flawlessly finished deep blue over a high contrast tan and black interior.

I highly recommend this model, if you like Japanese brands, neo-luxury brands, and or SUVs/family haulers. It's a fantastic model and for an amazingly reasonable price!

Begin...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Opened Up!...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1658 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 18 March 2020 - 11:37 AM

Very nice! I love the color combo between the metallic dark blue and saddle interior.
Looks like the panel alignments and gaps are nicely executed too.

:occasion14:

Hard to beat Paudi when it comes to bang for the buck !!

#3 ONLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11255 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 18 March 2020 - 11:52 AM

 tanayast, on 18 March 2020 - 11:37 AM, said:

Very nice! I love the color combo between the metallic dark blue and saddle interior.
Looks like the panel alignments and gaps are nicely executed too.

:occasion14:

Hard to beat Paudi when it comes to bang for the buck !!
Hi Stefanus, thanks!! :danke:  I really love this color combination as well, especially the high contrast interior :yahoo:
Paudi Model does it again, excellent detail and quality for an outstanding value!! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#4 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:52 PM

It looks amazing! I have the same model, but the rear wiper came off upon delivery. I’m gonna try to fix it though.

#5 ONLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11255 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:13 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 23 March 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

It looks amazing! I have the same model, but the rear wiper came off upon delivery. I’m gonna try to fix it though.
Thanks! :danke:
It's a good model, but with so many parts, I guess that we could expect somethings to work themselves loose during such a long journey :nice:  My left rear hatch strut needs more glue, as it worked itself loose as well. :gaah:
Well, I am glad that we have another fan of higher quality "Everyday Type Vehicle" models here on DX :yahoo:  Welcome to DX :welcome:
CHEERS! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#6 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 24 March 2020 - 01:13 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 23 March 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

It looks amazing! I have the same model, but the rear wiper came off upon delivery. I’m gonna try to fix it though.
Thanks! :danke:
It's a good model, but with so many parts, I guess that we could expect somethings to work themselves loose during such a long journey :nice:  My left rear hatch strut needs more glue, as it worked itself loose as well. :gaah:
Well, I am glad that we have another fan of higher quality "Everyday Type Vehicle" models here on DX :yahoo:  Welcome to DX :welcome:
CHEERS! :occasion14:
Yeah, that's mostly my preference. Everyday type vehicles. I'm looking at a Kyosho Lexus LX570, and I think it might fit well with the others.

#7 ONLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11255 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:43 PM

 RDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 01:13 PM, said:

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 23 March 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

It looks amazing! I have the same model, but the rear wiper came off upon delivery. I’m gonna try to fix it though.
Thanks! :danke:
It's a good model, but with so many parts, I guess that we could expect somethings to work themselves loose during such a long journey :nice:  My left rear hatch strut needs more glue, as it worked itself loose as well. :gaah:
Well, I am glad that we have another fan of higher quality "Everyday Type Vehicle" models here on DX :yahoo:  Welcome to DX :welcome:
CHEERS! :occasion14:
Yeah, that's mostly my preference. Everyday type vehicles. I'm looking at a Kyosho Lexus LX570, and I think it might fit well with the others.
I am waiting for my dealer to get the white LX570 in! He said that white is not in production yet. Last weekend, he just sent me a 2nd 2020 Cherokee and I am waiting for my 2020 Lexus UXs to arrive.

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#8 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:09 PM

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 09:43 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 01:13 PM, said:

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 23 March 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

It looks amazing! I have the same model, but the rear wiper came off upon delivery. I’m gonna try to fix it though.
Thanks! :danke:
It's a good model, but with so many parts, I guess that we could expect somethings to work themselves loose during such a long journey :nice:  My left rear hatch strut needs more glue, as it worked itself loose as well. :gaah:
Well, I am glad that we have another fan of higher quality "Everyday Type Vehicle" models here on DX :yahoo:  Welcome to DX :welcome:
CHEERS! :occasion14:
Yeah, that's mostly my preference. Everyday type vehicles. I'm looking at a Kyosho Lexus LX570, and I think it might fit well with the others.
I am waiting for my dealer to get the white LX570 in! He said that white is not in production yet. Last weekend, he just sent me a 2nd 2020 Cherokee and I am waiting for my 2020 Lexus UXs to arrive.
The Lexus LX570 is SO nice! I love it with it’s foldable seats that go to the side and it’s realistic details, it’s like a perfect diorama car. I think it’s also worth the price, and the wheels and interior are on point.

#9 ONLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11255 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:32 PM

 RDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 09:43 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 01:13 PM, said:

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 23 March 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

It looks amazing! I have the same model, but the rear wiper came off upon delivery. I’m gonna try to fix it though.
Thanks! :danke:
It's a good model, but with so many parts, I guess that we could expect somethings to work themselves loose during such a long journey :nice:  My left rear hatch strut needs more glue, as it worked itself loose as well. :gaah:
Well, I am glad that we have another fan of higher quality "Everyday Type Vehicle" models here on DX :yahoo:  Welcome to DX :welcome:
CHEERS! :occasion14:
Yeah, that's mostly my preference. Everyday type vehicles. I'm looking at a Kyosho Lexus LX570, and I think it might fit well with the others.
I am waiting for my dealer to get the white LX570 in! He said that white is not in production yet. Last weekend, he just sent me a 2nd 2020 Cherokee and I am waiting for my 2020 Lexus UXs to arrive.
The Lexus LX570 is SO nice! I love it with it’s foldable seats that go to the side and it’s realistic details, it’s like a perfect diorama car. I think it’s also worth the price, and the wheels and interior are on point.
Yup, it's made by another factory to the BMW X7. They did a really good job!! Can't wait to get my white one!! :yahoo:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#10 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:13 AM

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 10:32 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 09:43 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 01:13 PM, said:

 D N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

 RDynamic, on 23 March 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

It looks amazing! I have the same model, but the rear wiper came off upon delivery. I’m gonna try to fix it though.
Thanks! :danke:
It's a good model, but with so many parts, I guess that we could expect somethings to work themselves loose during such a long journey :nice:  My left rear hatch strut needs more glue, as it worked itself loose as well. :gaah:
Well, I am glad that we have another fan of higher quality "Everyday Type Vehicle" models here on DX :yahoo:  Welcome to DX :welcome:
CHEERS! :occasion14:
Yeah, that's mostly my preference. Everyday type vehicles. I'm looking at a Kyosho Lexus LX570, and I think it might fit well with the others.
I am waiting for my dealer to get the white LX570 in! He said that white is not in production yet. Last weekend, he just sent me a 2nd 2020 Cherokee and I am waiting for my 2020 Lexus UXs to arrive.
The Lexus LX570 is SO nice! I love it with it’s foldable seats that go to the side and it’s realistic details, it’s like a perfect diorama car. I think it’s also worth the price, and the wheels and interior are on point.
Yup, it's made by another factory to the BMW X7. They did a really good job!! Can't wait to get my white one!! :yahoo:
Oh, nice! Are you gonna put it alongside your X7 and your Navigator?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.