Jeep Grand Commander (Summit) 4X4 DE..by Paudi Model - DX Trucks | SUV | Haulers - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jeep Grand Commander (Summit) 4X4 DE..by Paudi Model

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11217 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 20 March 2020 - 02:11 AM

Sitting a top all Jeep passenger vehicles is, the Grand Commander. Currently a China only model, it looks absolutely perfect to be sold in N.America and the rest of the world's international markets.

I feel really guilty as I took these pics way back in early 2018, but am just getting around to posting this one and many more upcoming models that I bought over the last two years and recently, with never getting around to posting. Basically, this is the typical high quality model normally sold through Paudi Models, so I assume that they are it's maker? That said, It was made for FCA-China for promotion of the 1/1 vehicle.

First off, I would say that this vehicle is handsome, in an American SUV kind of way. From some angles it really reminds me of the Grand Cherokee, especially from it's front views. Turn this bad boy around and the rear looks really aggressive. Lights like a brow or eagle eyes looking back at you. I like it!
As for the model, it's got a beautifully applied blue exterior finish over a deep tan hide on high contrasting to the black carpeting throughout the cabin. The interior can be easily viewed through the rather large tinted panoramic roof, once it's opened. Also, the rear windows have the same nice bronze tint as the pano-roof.
Now, If I had waited a bit, there are also a really nice brown and a white exterior colors released. The white is really striking, as it really looks like an SRT from front views. The model is fully opening with all of the usual features like folding mirrors and sliding seats. Open the hood/bonnet and you will find a super detailed and complete engine set up only let down by dog leg hood supports, other than that, it looks great engine bay wise. Also, the front grills are all perforated to see directly through to the radiator. Flip the model over and check out it's highly detail chassis with working suspension. It's truly a nice piece of art, if you can call a highly  detailed model that. Wheels and lighting details as well as trim are all top notch and it's all finished off with photo-etched lettering and trim.

It's a really worthy piece and since I bought mine, the prices have actually dropped a bit. Get one while they are still reasonable and park it next to your old AAs or newer Paudi DE Jeeps, it fits  in perfectly in most collections, especially Jeep and SUV fans.

Begin...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Opened Up!...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Yeow Yi Fan

Yeow Yi Fan

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Badminton; Music; Automobiles
  • Number of Models:1:64 x ~2,100
    1:18 x ~40
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: my

Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:26 AM

:gaah: Seems like the only engine option is a 2.0 supercharged inline 4 making ~260 hp.

This needs a Hemi swap.

Jokes aside, this is really a handsome looking SUV!

#3 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11217 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 02:11 AM

View PostYeow Yi Fan, on 20 March 2020 - 06:26 AM, said:

:gaah: Seems like the only engine option is a 2.0 supercharged inline 4 making ~260 hp.

This needs a Hemi swap.

Jokes aside, this is really a handsome looking SUV!
Thanks!! :danke:
LOL!! True, something this large could use a Hemi for sure!! :giggle: :yahoo: :eusa_clap:
I really like this model, it's really well done, even with the dogleg hinges. :occasion14:

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   T1000

T1000

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 3758 posts
  • Interests:Diecasts and 1:1s
  • Favorite Brands:BBurago and mostly budgets
  • Proud Citizen of: bg

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:04 AM

Nice model for sure. And go figure.. taillights that go on the trunk lid, but the trunk still opens and it doesn't ruin the look of the model  :rolleyes:
I'll be back
Posted Image
Rammstein lights the match again!
..-. --- .-. --.. .- | ..-. . .-. .-. .- .-. ..

#5 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11217 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:47 AM

View PostT1000, on 21 March 2020 - 05:04 AM, said:

Nice model for sure. And go figure.. taillights that go on the trunk lid, but the trunk still opens and it doesn't ruin the look of the model  :rolleyes:
Thanks!!! :danke:
Yeah, BMW should look into using Paudi Model/STWELL :yahoo:
Also, as this has a really good price, lower than my X7 for sure!! :occasion14:

#6 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1629 posts
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 21 March 2020 - 10:54 AM

Great looking Jeep and even better 1:18 ! :occasion14:
This truly is a good looking SUV and too bad isn't offered in USA alongside the current Jeep lineup.
Good color choice. I especially love the saddle interior and dark blue exterior (same theme as your QX60 you posted a few days ago).

#7 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11217 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 01:15 PM

View Posttanayast, on 21 March 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

Great looking Jeep and even better 1:18 ! :occasion14:
This truly is a good looking SUV and too bad isn't offered in USA alongside the current Jeep lineup.
Good color choice. I especially love the saddle interior and dark blue exterior (same theme as your QX60 you posted a few days ago).
I wonder why it isn't sold stateside either? :dunno:
It really is a great looking vehicle and the model is outstanding :yahoo: Yeah, the interior is just spot on nice to look at and done to such a high quality :eusa_clap:
Thanks for giving your input as always Stefanus! :danke:  CHEERS!!! :occasion14:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.