1:18 2020 Mercedes GLE (Norev) - DX Trucks | SUV | Haulers - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

1:18 2020 Mercedes GLE (Norev)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:07 PM

This is a 2020 Mercedes GLE, and it's made by Norev. Also sold as a dealer edition, this model is one of the early years of the newly redesigned Mercedes GLE and I think its a great looking SUV.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by RDynamic, 24 March 2020 - 10:40 AM.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1658 posts
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:25 AM

Looks great!!!

#3 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:45 AM

View Posttanayast, on 24 March 2020 - 09:25 AM, said:

Looks great!!!
Thanks! Your cars looks great as well!

#4 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:16 PM

First of all, Nice shots! :eusa_clap:  Second, it's such a nice looking design and the model really captures it well! :yahoo: Would have been nice if my blue DE version had come with blacked out trim versus silver/chrome. Cheers! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

#5 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:20 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:16 PM, said:

First of all, Nice shots! :eusa_clap:  Second, it's such a nice looking design and the model really captures it well! :yahoo: Would have been nice if my blue DE version had come with blacked out trim versus silver/chrome. Cheers! :occasion14:
Thanks! The blue is also really nice on the GLE! It makes it look very luxurious with it's shiny colours!

#6 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:52 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 12:20 PM, said:

Thanks! The blue is also really nice on the GLE! It makes it look very luxurious with it's shiny colours!
Thanks! I really like your all black one..it really looks the business in that finish! :drool5:

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:27 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:52 PM, said:

Thanks! I really like your all black one..it really looks the business in that finish! :drool5:
I'm planning to make most of the luxury brand cars I get black so it looks conservative.

#8 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:41 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 06:27 PM, said:

I'm planning to make most of the luxury brand cars I get black so it looks conservative.
Ironically, i am an Ex-Daimler-Benz Designer, and we all mostly drove black Benzes or our company cars..so strange that most fans of Benz or Silver-Arrow fans, but most of the employees at design HQ had black..LOL
Now, as far as models, I did buy all black Benzes when I was with the company. Just in case someone from work came over, I wanted them to look harmonious/uniformed in my display case.

#9 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:51 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 09:41 PM, said:

Ironically, i am an Ex-Daimler-Benz Designer, and we all mostly drove black Benzes or our company cars..so strange that most fans of Benz or Silver-Arrow fans, but most of the employees at design HQ had black..LOL
Now, as far as models, I did buy all black Benzes when I was with the company. Just in case someone from work came over, I wanted them to look harmonious/uniformed in my display case.
Wow! That’s so cool, I could fit in with you guys. LOL I guess the new Norev GLS that I’m planning to get soon should also be black! :nice: I think it’s because black is a very formal colour, and when you turn up in any black Mercedes you’ll look like a very busy person
that works for a huge company.

#10 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:05 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 09:51 PM, said:

Wow! That’s so cool, I could fit in with you guys. LOL I guess the new Norev GLS that I’m planning to get soon should also be black! :nice: I think it’s because black is a very formal colour, and when you turn up in any black Mercedes you’ll look like a very busy person
I am waiting and waiting for my green and Grey GLS' to arrive. They are dragging their feet for months on releases. My GLB arrived, but I didn't pic it up yet.
I was lucky that my BMW X7 finally came in, but Kyosho left off the rear drive-train (On all of them) :gaah:

#11 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:20 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

I am waiting and waiting for my green and Grey GLS' to arrive. They are dragging their feet for months on releases. My GLB arrived, but I didn't pic it up yet.
I was lucky that my BMW X7 finally came in, but Kyosho left off the rear drive-train (On all of them) :gaah:
They have a GLB? I didn’t know that! That sure is another car to my wishlist. And that sucks, waiting for a delivery and only to find out that the product has a defect. So did they recall all the X7’s?

#12 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:39 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 10:20 PM, said:

They have a GLB? I didn’t know that! That sure is another car to my wishlist. And that sucks, waiting for a delivery and only to find out that the product has a defect. So did they recall all the X7’s?
Yes, I have photo from online of it herePosted Image
Posted Image

No, I sent a complaint to the BMW dealership that I got my model from and they have done NOTHING about it :gaah:

#13 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:09 AM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 10:39 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 10:20 PM, said:

Yes, I have photo from online of it herePosted Image
Posted Image

No, I sent a complaint to the BMW dealership that I got my model from and they have done NOTHING about it :gaah:
Maybe you should bring it in for service! LOL. But that sucks, maybe they need some parts to come in. Or maybe they’ll give you a new one. That GLB looks so nice!

#14 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:06 PM

I am terrified to go pick up my GLB and GLE Coupe.. hopefully, it will be safe enough to go outside soon enough :occasion14:

#15 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:02 PM

View PostD N, on 26 March 2020 - 06:06 PM, said:

I am terrified to go pick up my GLB and GLE Coupe.. hopefully, it will be safe enough to go outside soon enough :occasion14:
I would be too, I'm probably gonna wear some gloves and some masks if I picked up a package and I'd disinfect the actual box before opening. (I hope they didn't touch the actual model)

Stay safe out there!

#16 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 06:18 PM

RDynamic, on 27 March 2020 - 05:02 PM, said:

D N, on 26 March 2020 - 06:06 PM, said:

I would be too, I'm probably gonna wear some gloves and some masks if I picked up a package and I'd disinfect the actual box before opening. (I hope they didn't touch the actual model)

Stay safe out there!
Yeah, whenever, one thing hurts or if I cough, I start getting paranoid!!! :gaah:  I know someone that lost 1 or now maybe both of their parents after a trip to their vacation house in the Philippines and another person that I'm fb friends with who also collects model cars battling this virus. Scary times. Yeah, and of course, we have to worry if the model in the package has been touched or not as well :bawling:

#17 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:29 PM

View PostD N, on 28 March 2020 - 06:18 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 27 March 2020 - 05:02 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 26 March 2020 - 06:06 PM, said:

Stay safe out there!
Yeah, whenever, one thing hurts or if I cough, I start getting paranoid!!! :gaah:  I know someone that lost 1 or now maybe both of their parents after a trip to their vacation house in the Philippines and another person that I'm fb friends with who also collects model cars battling this virus. Scary times. Yeah, and of course, we have to worry if the model in the package has been touched or not as well :bawling:
Exactly, lol. I get so stressed when I get sick. I've lost some people too, it's really sad.. Especially when we're in this new decade. Bad start so far. :duh: :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.