1:18 Ford Mondeo (Fusion) Dealer Edition/Paudi - DX Sedan | Coupe | Convertible - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

1:18 Ford Mondeo (Fusion) Dealer Edition/Paudi

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:40 AM

This sedan is FILLED to the brim in terms of features and opening doors/parts and it's a very detailed model all for $185 CAD! This is the Titanium trim!
Features Include:
-Openable Doors (All)
-Folding Mirrors
-Sliding Seats
-Closing/Opening Sunroof Shade
-Openable Fuel Door
-Steering Wheel Connected To Front Wheels
-Seatbelts
-Sunroof Opens
-Floors and Trunk Lined With Felt
Posted ImagePosted ImagexPosted ImagesPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted ImageqPosted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4283 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:34 PM

Very interesting.
Where did you get it?

#3 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:35 PM

Excellent Pics and Great model! :yahoo:  glad to see the facelifted Mondeo(Fusion) here!! :eusa_clap:  Also, glad to see someone new posting more Chinese Dealer Edition models here!! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

#4 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:38 PM

View Postslartibartfast229, on 24 March 2020 - 12:34 PM, said:

Very interesting.
Where did you get it?
I got this one from Amazon! I believe it's still available. For the same price!

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 12:35 PM, said:

Excellent Pics and Great model! :yahoo:  glad to see the facelifted Mondeo(Fusion) here!! :eusa_clap:  Also, glad to see someone new posting more Chinese Dealer Edition models here!! :occasion14:
Yeah! They are awesome, in terms of features.. Almost no other brands can even compare except maybe Kyosho which is like light years ahead in terms of price!

#5 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4283 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:30 PM

Is there some sort of code for the search?
Looking on Amazon US and UK shows nothing.

#6 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:35 PM

View Postslartibartfast229, on 24 March 2020 - 02:30 PM, said:

Is there some sort of code for the search?
Looking on Amazon US and UK shows nothing.
Ah! This one's actually bought from Amazon Canada. It seems like they lowered the price for it too. $176 CAD I believe they ship internationally too though.

#7 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1658 posts
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:20 AM

That is excellent!! :occasion14:

I don't have this in 1:18, but I have the Mazda6, Kia Optima, Focus sedan, and Camry (all Chinese Dealer promos). This would be a nice one and I'm always curious how the 1:18 facelifted focus looks like.
I like seeing the seller / official online pics, but it's different when an end-customer like us posting it, feels like you can see how the real thing is.

Between yours and Dave (DND Land) posts.... I will need a 2nd job to fund all the 1:18 cars I want to buy :giggle:

#8 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:56 AM

View Posttanayast, on 26 March 2020 - 10:20 AM, said:

I don't have this in 1:18, but I have the Mazda6, Kia Optima, Focus sedan, and Camry (all Chinese Dealer promos). This would be a nice one and I'm always curious how the 1:18 facelifted focus looks like.
I like seeing the seller / official online pics, but it's different when an end-customer like us posting it, feels like you can see how the real thing is.

Between yours and Dave (DND Land) posts.... I will need a 2nd job to fund all the 1:18 cars I want to buy :giggle:
Oh, LOL. I love your models as well! Especially the Focus, which was recently redesigned! Overall this is one of my favourite models, cause it's just filled with details! In my opinion, this car looks better in person than in the pictures. I got this one from Amazon Canada, with only $5 shipping!

Edited by RDynamic, 26 March 2020 - 11:16 AM.

#9 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:50 PM

The Only problem with Kyosho is, that they don't make their own models..so one factory like "STWELL" will make models of the quality of the Lexus LX570 and another factory will make an iScale like BMW X7 :gaah: I miss the old consistent days when Kyosho used Gaincorp to build their models :yahoo:

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:27 PM

View PostD N, on 26 March 2020 - 05:50 PM, said:

The Only problem with Kyosho is, that they don't make their own models..so one factory like "STWELL" will make models of the quality of the Lexus LX570 and another factory will make an iScale like BMW X7 :gaah: I miss the old consistent days when Kyosho used Gaincorp to build their models :yahoo:
Oh, really? I didn’t know that! Thanks for letting me know, at least they’re still good though! But it sucks that they lost their consistency. So instead of trying to improve their model over the other brand, they just try to match it?

#11 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:09 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 26 March 2020 - 07:27 PM, said:

Oh, really? I didn’t know that! Thanks for letting me know, at least they’re still good though! But it sucks that they lost their consistency. So instead of trying to improve their model over the other brand, they just try to match it?
Yes, I hear that they have financial crisis like how AUTOart did with development costs.  :rolleyes:  I miss the good old days of high quality and 59 euros for a BMW Kyosho Dealer Model. :twocents:

#12 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:28 AM

D N, on 26 March 2020 - 08:09 PM, said:

RDynamic, on 26 March 2020 - 07:27 PM, said:

D N, on 26 March 2020 - 05:50 PM, said:

Yes, I hear that they have financial crisis like how AUTOart did with development costs.  :rolleyes:  I miss the good old days of high quality and 59 euros for a BMW Kyosho Dealer Model. :twocents:
Wow 59 euros?! That's really cheap, money was probably worth more back then. But 59 euros is a really good price for a BMW model especially from Kyosho.

#13 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11254 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:31 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 27 March 2020 - 08:28 AM, said:

View PostD N, on 26 March 2020 - 08:09 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 26 March 2020 - 07:27 PM, said:

Wow 59 euros?! That's really cheap, money was probably worth more back then. But 59 euros is a really good price for a BMW model especially from Kyosho.
Yes, I hope that our Western money does well in coming times! :occasion14:

#14 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1658 posts
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:29 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 26 March 2020 - 10:56 AM, said:

Oh, LOL. I love your models as well! Especially the Focus, which was recently redesigned! Overall this is one of my favourite models, cause it's just filled with details! In my opinion, this car looks better in person than in the pictures. I got this one from Amazon Canada, with only $5 shipping!

AWESOME!

#15 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:20 PM

View Posttanayast, on 30 March 2020 - 05:29 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 26 March 2020 - 10:56 AM, said:

AWESOME!
Yeah, It had a cheap price for it too! I was surprised. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.