1/18 Honda CR-V 240 Turbo (Fifth Gen) DE..by Paudi Model - DX Trucks | SUV | Haulers - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

1/18 Honda CR-V 240 Turbo (Fifth Gen) DE..by Paudi Model

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 24 March 2020 - 01:47 PM

I took these pics way back in the spring of 2018 (with a host of others that I will be publishing soon here on DX). Anyway, it's really a good model and reflects the 1/1 well.
The current CR-V is the best design that Honda has released yet IMO. So much so, that I finally bought a model of one.

This vibrant green color with deep saddle/black high contrast interior won me over, as it was the official promotion color for the 1/1 when it was released. The paint is flawlessly applied and the interior looks as authentic as one you could expect from a Paudi Model. I really like the perforated grilles upfront, photo-etched badging, highly detailed two-toned wheels, extremely highly detailed chassis and suspension (especially the rear tail pipes). The dash details look great and reflect the 1/1 well as well as the many functional features like, folding mirrors, sliding seats, tilting sunroof and fully carpeted interior.

When speaking of the 1/1's design, the rear is really attractive, and the model really does a good job of that theme. Also, the model's headlights are done really well and small details like tinted windows with defroster lines really help to see this model's higher quality. It's nice that we could buy a fully opening, working suspension, realistic looking diecast model for what comes to really reasonable price that can't be beat. It's always nice to add a Honda product to one's collection, even if this is a crossover.

Begin...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image                                     Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Opened Up!...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Details...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers!!! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 ONLINE   tanayast

tanayast

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1707 posts
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:18 PM

This is a nice one for Paudi! :occasion14:
Congrats on the addition. It should pair well with your other Chinese Dealer promo SUV's such as the Tucson or X-Trail.
Agreed with the flawless paint job. Also good that Paudi chose to do the premium larger wheel and scaled them correctly too.

I was really (really) in the fence to pull the trigger on this, but ONE thing prevented me is that every pic of this car I see online has the panel misalignment on the passenger front door. If I get one it will be the 1st thing I have to address.

But regardless, this 1:18 CRV is very good value!

#3 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:26 PM

This looks really nice! It's nicely detailed and it has a nice interior! These Chinese models are really kicking it these days.

#4 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:17 PM

View Posttanayast, on 24 March 2020 - 02:18 PM, said:

Congrats on the addition. It should pair well with your other Chinese Dealer promo SUV's such as the Tucson or X-Trail.
Agreed with the flawless paint job. Also good that Paudi chose to do the premium larger wheel and scaled them correctly too.

I was really (really) in the fence to pull the trigger on this, but ONE thing prevented me is that every pic of this car I see online has the panel misalignment on the passenger front door. If I get one it will be the 1st thing I have to address.

Thanks Stefanus!! :danke:
Man, I totally was surprised that they goofed that lower panel line and it erks me that I was an early buyer.  :rolleyes: I should find paint and to match that area , so that it does match up, just don't want to spend the time and now, it's stored in another country.
If you can get past that one area, it' so worth the money!! :occasion14:

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 02:26 PM, said:

This looks really nice! It's nicely detailed and it has a nice interior! These Chinese models are really kicking it these days.
Thanks! :danke:  It's a really nice color combo. Such a pity that i didn't have time to edit the pics until recently for posting  :rolleyes:
Yes, I really am thrilled with the models that are coming out of china these days!! :occasion14:

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:18 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

Man, I totally was surprised that they goofed that lower panel line and it erks me that I was an early buyer.  :rolleyes: I should find paint and to match that area , so that it does match up, just don't want to spend the time and now, it's stored in another country.

Thanks! :danke:  It's a really nice color combo. Such a pity that i didn't have time to edit the pics until recently for posting  :rolleyes:
Yes, I really am thrilled with the models that are coming out of china these days!! :occasion14:
Yes! I love the color combo as well. It just seems to fit the styling of the CRV, and the interior is really nice for an SUV. I see why so many people love thee in the US, Canada, and other countries!

#6 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:25 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 09:18 PM, said:

Yes! I love the color combo as well. It just seems to fit the styling of the CRV, and the interior is really nice for an SUV. I see why so many people love thee in the US, Canada, and other countries!
So, are you going to add one and if so, will it also be this color?  Honda models always make me so happy! :occasion14:

#7 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:27 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 09:25 PM, said:

So, are you going to add one and if so, will it also be this color?  Honda models always make me so happy! :occasion14:
For sure. But maybe when the virus goes away. I’m a bit worried that it might get contaminated or something, lol. It will be this colour for sure, I never thought I would like a green CRV but now I do. LOL

#8 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:34 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 09:27 PM, said:

For sure. But maybe when the virus goes away. I’m a bit worried that it might get contaminated or something, lol. It will be this colour for sure, I never thought I would like a green CRV but now I do. LOL
Man, Just have some disinfectant spray for the outer surfaces and let the model sit in the sunlight for a day(shouldn't fade), then you should be able to touch it :nice: .
Yeah, the interior color sold me more than even the exterior,..the other versions have a rather dull all black interior :danke:

#9 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:36 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 09:34 PM, said:

Man, Just have some disinfectant spray for the outer surfaces and let the model sit in the sunlight for a day(shouldn't fade), then you should be able to touch it :nice: .
Yeah, the interior color sold me more than even the exterior,..the other versions have a rather dull all black interior :danke:
Oh really? I sure love unique interiors!

#10 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:09 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 09:36 PM, said:

See what I mean about the interior color here?
Posted Image

#11 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:17 PM

View PostD N, on 24 March 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 24 March 2020 - 09:36 PM, said:

See what I mean about the interior color here?
Posted Image
Yep! It looks better than the generic black and grey.

#12 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:40 PM

I don't mind the grey exterior, but that all black interior is just dull  :rolleyes:

#13 OFFLINE   giamino

giamino

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 2814 posts
  • Favorite Brands:kyosho, maisto, bbr
  • Proud Citizen of: my

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:53 AM

Great looking model! These DE models are usually amazingly detailed.

They have so many working features and very detailed interior as well. I use to have the Paudi Mitsubishi Evo X and it was an amazing model...so no surprise this CR-V is great as well.

#14 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:11 AM

View Postgiamino, on 25 March 2020 - 01:53 AM, said:

They have so many working features and very detailed interior as well. I use to have the Paudi Mitsubishi Evo X and it was an amazing model...so no surprise this CR-V is great as well.
Yeah, it’s amazing!

#15 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 07:18 PM

Thanks! :danke:  Dollar for quality!! You just can't bet these Chinese DE Models, Especially Paudi Models!! :eusa_clap:  Are you planning on adding this one?
Cheers! :occasion14:

#16 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11494 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 07:35 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 25 March 2020 - 09:11 AM, said:

Yeah, it’s amazing!
Again, glad that you like it as well!! Are you going to add one? :occasion14:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.