Venom's Random Models & Stuff - DX Miscellaneous Hobby Interests - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Venom's Random Models & Stuff

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Venom

Venom

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3004 posts
  • Interests:Scale models, videogames, 3d modeling, aviation, anime, R/C models
  • Number of Models:272
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Spark, Ignition Models, HPI, GT Spirit, CMC, GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:13 PM

Here I will post some of my other models, from aircraft to Gunpla to plastic kits and pretty much anything else not a traditional diecast car.

I'll start with this 1/24 2019 Toyota Supra kit from Tamiya that I just finished:
Posted Image

Posted Image

1/200 Gemini Jets diecast Embraer E-175 United Express:
Posted Image

Bandai Metal Build ARX-7 Arbalest from Full Metal Panic:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

• DX Community
  • 67 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:46 PM

Wow! All these pieces of art look amazing! I especially love that Supra, good job on building it! :smile: I'm planning to get a kit car, but I'm not very good at putting things together. I think I'll just stick to factory built models. LOL If I built a kit car, it would be a disaster!

#3 OFFLINE   Alex SZ1996

Alex SZ1996

• DX Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 6401 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Japan, Italy and more.
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Kyosho, Pocher
  • Proud Citizen of: dk

Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:01 PM

i think you got that Supra put together nicely. the paint looks a little bit dull, but im not sure if thats just the photos.
the mech, i cant tell if it was a kit model or if it is bought as a finished model.
do you build other stuff than cars and mechs?
i got some kits stashed, 1:350 warships, 1:48 jet fighters and some 1:24 Supras :)

#4 OFFLINE   Venom

Venom

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3004 posts
  • Interests:Scale models, videogames, 3d modeling, aviation, anime, R/C models
  • Number of Models:272
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Spark, Ignition Models, HPI, GT Spirit, CMC, GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:31 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 25 March 2020 - 08:46 PM, said:

Wow! All these pieces of art look amazing! I especially love that Supra, good job on building it! :smile: I'm planning to get a kit car, but I'm not very good at putting things together. I think I'll just stick to factory built models. LOL If I built a kit car, it would be a disaster!
Haha, thanks. :occasion14:
Yeah, putting together kits decently  requiresa bit of skill and finesse, in equal parts lol

View PostAlex SZ1996, on 26 March 2020 - 05:01 PM, said:

i think you got that Supra put together nicely. the paint looks a little bit dull, but im not sure if thats just the photos.
the mech, i cant tell if it was a kit model or if it is bought as a finished model.
do you build other stuff than cars and mechs?
i got some kits stashed, 1:350 warships, 1:48 jet fighters and some 1:24 Supras :)
The Supra is pretty glossy, but has some orange peel and other minor imperfections since it was literally my first attempt.
The mech was partially assembled and was pre-printed, though I have a ton of other ones I had to build from kits. Will have to post some of those soon. Also might post some planes and locomotives soon too.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.