2020 Ford Focus ST-Line DE... by STWELL/Paudi Model - DX Sedan | Coupe | Convertible - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


2020 Ford Focus ST-Line DE... by STWELL/Paudi Model


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:14 AM

So, N.America doesn't get the Focus anymore, then Ford comes out with the best one yet for the rest of the world, how ironic. This thing looks slick. I can't believe that i just called a Focus sedan slick. What would be slicker, is if it had a 5 door companion to sit next to it in 1/18th scale.

Wow, this one surprised me. It's a really GOOD MODEL! Fully detailed motor, outstanding details and so many working parts. The biggest thing for me out of this model is the motor, it's all there!!! :eusa_clap: :yahoo: ..also the gorgeously toned and flawlessly evenly applied blue paint! :drool5:  I'm in love with this model. The lighting details are spot on, the front grilles are perforated, the wheels are fire! Then it's the ST-line to boot, just short of an RS and it heavy as all out! The interior can be viewed directly from above through it's sliding panoramic roof, and it is accurately represented with extraordinarily detailed  door cards and seat patterns as well as a fully detailed IP. Open the trunk to view the hidden spare tire under the carpeted trunk/boot load floor. However, the engine bay on this model is the star and the front and real light details. Let me stop talking. See for yourself.

Begin...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Opened Up!...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopefully You Also Enjoyed This Review As Much As I Have This Models! CHEERS! :occasion14:
Posted Image

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4433 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:25 AM

Excellent posting.
4 door versions of the Focus (and indeed many other 'C' segment cars) are pretty rare here in Ireland.
5 door versions are far more popular.
On a related note, the pricing of these Chinese market models has me wondering.
Are we in the 'west' paying extra for car models so that when stock needs to be moved on at a discount the retailer is still making a decent profit?
Is this why so many subjects seem to be so much more expensive than say 15 years ago, even allowing for rising costs?
It makes me more comfortable with waiting for those big price cuts when they arrive....    :twocents:

#3 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:44 AM

View Postslartibartfast229, on 31 March 2020 - 06:25 AM, said:

Excellent posting.
4 door versions of the Focus (and indeed many other 'C' segment cars) are pretty rare here in Ireland.
5 door versions are far more popular.
On a related note, the pricing of these Chinese market models has me wondering.
Are we in the 'west' paying extra for car models so that when stock needs to be moved on at a discount the retailer is still making a decent profit?
Is this why so many subjects seem to be so much more expensive than say 15 years ago, even allowing for rising costs?
It makes me more comfortable with waiting for those big price cuts when they arrive.... :twocents:
Thanks! :danke: It's always my pleasure to share with the group here on DX! :nice:
I would love that a 5 door ST-Line or RS gets released as well soon to pair with this sedan. Yeah, I haven't seen an ST-Line Sedan on the roads here on the Continent. I guess that People have move don to strictly SUVs/crossovers here or they still buy the Focus 5-Door hatches or wagons.
Well, as these are promos for the Chinese markets, we are still paying more on ebay or Ali Express compared to what they actually cost in China at the dealerships. The Chinese government subsidise the models as they are a tool to help promote sales that have been heavily supported in the industry. So, that explains the lower prices overall. Win Win for collectors :yahoo:
Yeah, but Western model companies are just trying to cash in to profit.

Glad that you liked this little review! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#4 OFFLINE   tanayast

tanayast

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1692 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA
  • Number of Models:150+ mainly 1:18's
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, Norev, Paragon, GT-Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:49 AM

I also have the same Focus sedan and I love it too! The body panel alignments (which is my biggest pet peeves) are PERFECT and the build quality is very good! I'm glad they chose this "ST" version and would like it too if they also come up with the hatchback ST version. It will be an awesome duo in my collection!

I have nothing more to add besides what you said above. Absolutely best bang for the buck for less than US$100.

Posted ImageFocus by tanayast, on Flickr

#5 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:09 AM

View Posttanayast, on 31 March 2020 - 06:49 AM, said:

I also have the same Focus sedan and I love it too! The body panel alignments (which is my biggest pet peeves) are PERFECT and the build quality is very good! I'm glad they chose this "ST" version and would like it too if they also come up with the hatchback ST version. It will be an awesome duo in my collection!

I have nothing more to add besides what you said above. Absolutely best bang for the buck for less than US$100.

Focus by tanayast, on Flickr
It's just one of the best models released in recent times for a Ford!  :yahoo:
I too am just waiting and hoping that we can get the 5 Door in ST-Line or even RS, but not a dulled own base model.

What I really want is the new Mazda 3 sedan and 5 doors!! OMG That would be AMAZING!! :omg: :omg: :omg:
Posted Image
Now, I want to put those in my collection!! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#6 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4433 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:27 AM

A 5 door Focus does exist (although I think it's an earlier version) in touring car race form.
As such, there may well be a street version.
e-bay item number
362781192505

#7 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:46 AM

View Postslartibartfast229, on 31 March 2020 - 09:27 AM, said:

A 5 door Focus does exist (although I think it's an earlier version) in touring car race form.
As such, there may well be a street version.
e-bay item number
362781192505
I found the race version that you sent me the link to. It's basically the race version of the model that I featured here. I really was hoping that there was a 5 door of this current gen out in 1/8th scale by now. There is a 1/64th promo.
Here's the rear of the car that you sent me.
Posted Image

Here's the 1/64th hatchback version..
Posted Image

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#8 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4433 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 31 March 2020 - 10:16 AM

Duh! My bad.
I assumed it was a 5 door.
And you are correct, the hatchback is significantly different.
I see them everyday.
You know you're getting older when you miss the obvious!   :bawling:

#9 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 31 March 2020 - 10:52 AM

View Postslartibartfast229, on 31 March 2020 - 10:16 AM, said:

Duh! My bad.
I assumed it was a 5 door.
And you are correct, the hatchback is significantly different.
I see them everyday.
You know you're getting older when you miss the obvious!   :bawling:
No Problem :nice:
I'm heading to the same club!! Hard to see little things!
Hopefully we will get the 5 Door as will in 1/8th :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#10 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 31 March 2020 - 01:33 PM

Love it! It’s sad that we don’t get the Focus here, but we do get the interior in the 2020 Escape! I really like the blue colour on this, and the sporty wheels. It’s detailed as always! This would look nice beside the Mondeo/Fusion!

#11 OFFLINE   preisman

preisman

    Bronze Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 12100 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly French cars
  • Number of Models:Far too many
  • Favorite Brands:GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:27 PM

Absolutely not my thing. But, the model, details and features is awesome.
The Lonesharks Volvo follow on Instagram

#12 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:16 AM

View PostRDynamic, on 31 March 2020 - 01:33 PM, said:

Love it! It’s sad that we don’t get the Focus here, but we do get the interior in the 2020 Escape! I really like the blue colour on this, and the sporty wheels. It’s detailed as always! This would look nice beside the Mondeo/Fusion!
Thanks! :nice:  Wow, I am also looking forward to the New "Kuga" or Escape in 1/18th scale!! :yahoo:
I agree, it would look good next to your Mondeo/Fusion. :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#13 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:46 AM

View Postpreisman, on 31 March 2020 - 05:27 PM, said:

Absolutely not my thing. But, the model, details and features is awesome.
One of two of my best friends (as Designer at GM) Said the same thing as you yesterday..LOL :giggle:  He said that he needed an emotional attachment to a model. He did say that he could see that I loved how well and precise the models were for me and that he could understand that I wanted models that were different than the performance cars that I usually like owning and driving in real life :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#14 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL

#15 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#16 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.

Edited by RDynamic, 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM.


#17 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#18 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.

#19 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 07 April 2020 - 05:47 AM

View PostRDynamic, on 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.
It will look good parked next to your Fusion (Mondeo) for sure!!! :yahoo:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#20 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 07 April 2020 - 08:52 PM

View PostD N, on 07 April 2020 - 05:47 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.
It will look good parked next to your Fusion (Mondeo) for sure!!! :yahoo:
Absolutely, and with the Focus and maybe the EcoSport!

#21 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:06 AM

View PostRDynamic, on 07 April 2020 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 07 April 2020 - 05:47 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.
It will look good parked next to your Fusion (Mondeo) for sure!!! :yahoo:
Absolutely, and with the Focus and maybe the EcoSport!
I have yet to pull the trigger on the EcoSport yet :nice: I feel a little guilty about it as well.. one of my former Bosses was the lead designer of it. Coincidentally while I am talking about it, today is his birthday! :occasion14:
BTW, I just love that we can buy modern N.American Domestics, in fully opening diecast via China. :yahoo:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#22 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 11 April 2020 - 09:38 PM

View PostD N, on 10 April 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 07 April 2020 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 07 April 2020 - 05:47 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.
It will look good parked next to your Fusion (Mondeo) for sure!!! :yahoo:
Absolutely, and with the Focus and maybe the EcoSport!
I have yet to pull the trigger on the EcoSport yet :nice: I feel a little guilty about it as well.. one of my former Bosses was the lead designer of it. Coincidentally while I am talking about it, today is his birthday! :occasion14:
BTW, I just love that we can buy modern N.American Domestics, in fully opening diecast via China. :yahoo:
Yeah, absolutely! I hope they make the new Explorer or the brand-new Lincoln Aviator 3-row! Then I will probably force myself to buy it, even in this hard time!

Happy birthday to the lead designer of the Ecosport by the way! I think they made quite the car! There's lots in Canada, and they have no problems in the snow with their 4WD!

#23 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 13 April 2020 - 03:34 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 11 April 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 10 April 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 07 April 2020 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 07 April 2020 - 05:47 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.
It will look good parked next to your Fusion (Mondeo) for sure!!! :yahoo:
Absolutely, and with the Focus and maybe the EcoSport!
I have yet to pull the trigger on the EcoSport yet :nice: I feel a little guilty about it as well.. one of my former Bosses was the lead designer of it. Coincidentally while I am talking about it, today is his birthday! :occasion14:
BTW, I just love that we can buy modern N.American Domestics, in fully opening diecast via China. :yahoo:
Yeah, absolutely! I hope they make the new Explorer or the brand-new Lincoln Aviator 3-row! Then I will probably force myself to buy it, even in this hard time!

Happy birthday to the lead designer of the Ecosport by the way! I think they made quite the car! There's lots in Canada, and they have no problems in the snow with their 4WD!
Thanks! I'm really looking forward for the new Lincoln Aviator! :yahoo: ..and a New 1/18th CDM Ford Explorer would be nice as well! :nice:
Since I no longer live in N.America, is the EcoSport only in Canada or in the Us as well? :dunno:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#24 OFFLINE   RDynamic

RDynamic

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manitoba
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, Autoart, Dealer Editions, Kyosho, and Maisto
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 23 April 2020 - 02:00 PM

View PostD N, on 13 April 2020 - 03:34 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 11 April 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 10 April 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 07 April 2020 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 07 April 2020 - 05:47 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.
It will look good parked next to your Fusion (Mondeo) for sure!!! :yahoo:
Absolutely, and with the Focus and maybe the EcoSport!
I have yet to pull the trigger on the EcoSport yet :nice: I feel a little guilty about it as well.. one of my former Bosses was the lead designer of it. Coincidentally while I am talking about it, today is his birthday! :occasion14:
BTW, I just love that we can buy modern N.American Domestics, in fully opening diecast via China. :yahoo:
Yeah, absolutely! I hope they make the new Explorer or the brand-new Lincoln Aviator 3-row! Then I will probably force myself to buy it, even in this hard time!

Happy birthday to the lead designer of the Ecosport by the way! I think they made quite the car! There's lots in Canada, and they have no problems in the snow with their 4WD!
Thanks! I'm really looking forward for the new Lincoln Aviator! :yahoo: ..and a New 1/18th CDM Ford Explorer would be nice as well! :nice:
Since I no longer live in N.America, is the EcoSport only in Canada or in the Us as well? :dunno:
For both US and Canada. It seems like North America has been loving it though, I've seen quite a few where I live. Maybe as common as the Camry's here.

#25 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 25 April 2020 - 09:36 PM

View PostRDynamic, on 23 April 2020 - 02:00 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 13 April 2020 - 03:34 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 11 April 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 10 April 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 07 April 2020 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 07 April 2020 - 05:47 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 06 April 2020 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 06 April 2020 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostD N, on 01 April 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

View PostRDynamic, on 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM, said:

Also love the way Apple CarPlay just shows up on the screen. LOL
Exactly!! Little details like that keep me coming back to models like this!! :yahoo:
Yep, we won't find that anywhere else.. Next step for them is to put floor mats in and a water bottle in the cupholder! LOL

Wish there was a hatchback as well, better looking in my opinion.
Well, that might not be too far away :nice:
I'm also hoping for a hatchback too! :yahoo:  Are you going to buy one of these:? :occasion14:
Actually, I was planning to get this one but I just saw the Fusion and I seemed to like it more. Maybe after my break I'll get one.
It will look good parked next to your Fusion (Mondeo) for sure!!! :yahoo:
Absolutely, and with the Focus and maybe the EcoSport!
I have yet to pull the trigger on the EcoSport yet :nice: I feel a little guilty about it as well.. one of my former Bosses was the lead designer of it. Coincidentally while I am talking about it, today is his birthday! :occasion14:
BTW, I just love that we can buy modern N.American Domestics, in fully opening diecast via China. :yahoo:
Yeah, absolutely! I hope they make the new Explorer or the brand-new Lincoln Aviator 3-row! Then I will probably force myself to buy it, even in this hard time!

Happy birthday to the lead designer of the Ecosport by the way! I think they made quite the car! There's lots in Canada, and they have no problems in the snow with their 4WD!
Thanks! I'm really looking forward for the new Lincoln Aviator! :yahoo: ..and a New 1/18th CDM Ford Explorer would be nice as well! :nice:
Since I no longer live in N.America, is the EcoSport only in Canada or in the Us as well? :dunno:
For both US and Canada. It seems like North America has been loving it though, I've seen quite a few where I live. Maybe as common as the Camry's here.
That's so interesting..I rarely see any here in Europe? I have to check if its even sold here or not? :dunno:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.