1:18 Nick's Lamborghini Collection #update 31/07/2020 MR SVJ Coupe 63# - DX 1:18 Collectors - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums - Page 3

Jump to content


1:18 Nick's Lamborghini Collection #update 31/07/2020 MR SVJ Coupe 63#


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 OFFLINE   118collection

118collection

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 1 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:BBR Models, MR Collection
  • Proud Citizen of: at

Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:35 PM

Wow, your SV Roadster is stunning, not a color combination I would choose but your pictures may have changed my mind :coolpics:

I also have one SV Roadster but in Verde Ithaca and one from Atelier on order, definitely my favorite Lamborghini next to the Murcielago SV.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#52 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:03 AM

View Post118collection, on 24 July 2020 - 12:35 PM, said:

Wow, your SV Roadster is stunning, not a color combination I would choose but your pictures may have changed my mind :coolpics:

I also have one SV Roadster but in Verde Ithaca and one from Atelier on order, definitely my favorite Lamborghini next to the Murcielago SV.
Thank you. I’m curious to see your Lamborghini’s!!! I like the SVJ’s as well ;-)

#53 OFFLINE   msousa71

msousa71

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:lamborghini
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:41 AM

Love the SVJ in that purple and green has to be the nicest spec for that car ...Also, love the Sv roadster in the blue stunning color and again another amazing top color spec for that car

#54 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 28 July 2020 - 02:34 PM

View Postmsousa71, on 28 July 2020 - 09:41 AM, said:

Love the SVJ in that purple and green has to be the nicest spec for that car ...Also, love the Sv roadster in the blue stunning color and again another amazing top color spec for that car
Thanks! :yahoo: I always select them, like I would go to the garage and buy a real one :yahoo:

#55 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:36 PM

Today the SVJ 63 Coupe arrived! I was looking for the Matt White one with the black decals. But they are sold out and very hard to find... But was lucky that I was checking MR's website, and there was a 01/01 for sale with the "63" livery. I have to admit, I was stunned when I took it out of the package. The yellow decals, with the matte carbon, and the shiny white paint makes it wow :yahoo:  But that is my taste, maybe for someone else it is a piece of... :giggle:
Have a picture with the roadster version together. More pics will come!

Posted Image

#56 OFFLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 12434 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:44 PM

Wow,Stunning model,that is Art right there. :10: :agreed: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :yahoo: :danke:

#57 OFFLINE   msousa71

msousa71

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:lamborghini
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:21 PM

What an amazing pair of SVJ , need to add the roadster to my collections also

#58 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:33 PM

Thanks Darren en msousa! :yahoo:

More photos of the SVJ 63 in combo with two SVJ roadsters. Have the SVJ Coupe on order custom made. So the set will be complete then.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image



Posted Image



Posted Image




Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by _LamboNick_1990, 31 July 2020 - 04:43 PM.


#59 OFFLINE   sudden

sudden

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 54 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:47 PM

Looks great! Were you surprised the paint was gloss white (Bianco Isis?) since MR labeled it and insists it was Matt?

#60 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 31 July 2020 - 05:37 PM

View Postsudden, on 31 July 2020 - 04:47 PM, said:

Looks great! Were you surprised the paint was gloss white (Bianco Isis?) since MR labeled it and insists it was Matt?
Thanks! :occasion14: No actually not, because on the pictures (website MR) you already saw some kind of shine on the front of the car. Not sure which white color, Isis is possible.
I don't know if matte had been better, the roof is already matte. So I don't know, but it is perfect for me like it is now.
The description is not always accurate, not the first time they are wrong :giggle:

#61 OFFLINE   sudden

sudden

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 54 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:01 PM

View Post_LamboNick_1990, on 31 July 2020 - 05:37 PM, said:

View Postsudden, on 31 July 2020 - 04:47 PM, said:

Looks great! Were you surprised the paint was gloss white (Bianco Isis?) since MR labeled it and insists it was Matt?
Thanks! :occasion14: No actually not, because on the pictures (website MR) you already saw some kind of shine on the front of the car. Not sure which white color, Isis is possible.
I don't know if matte had been better, the roof is already matte. So I don't know, but it is perfect for me like it is now.
The description is not always accurate, not the first time they are wrong :giggle:

Good to know their descriptions are not always accurate!! ��

I really like the unique details on this one—nice catch!

#62 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:58 PM

View Postsudden, on 31 July 2020 - 06:01 PM, said:

View Post_LamboNick_1990, on 31 July 2020 - 05:37 PM, said:

View Postsudden, on 31 July 2020 - 04:47 PM, said:

Looks great! Were you surprised the paint was gloss white (Bianco Isis?) since MR labeled it and insists it was Matt?
Thanks! :occasion14: No actually not, because on the pictures (website MR) you already saw some kind of shine on the front of the car. Not sure which white color, Isis is possible.
I don't know if matte had been better, the roof is already matte. So I don't know, but it is perfect for me like it is now.
The description is not always accurate, not the first time they are wrong :giggle:

Good to know their descriptions are not always accurate!! ��

I really like the unique details on this one—nice catch!
Thanks mate! :yahoo: always keep an eye on it :nice:

#63 OFFLINE   Cristi

Cristi

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1391 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:books and rock music \m/
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Kyosho, CMC, GTSpirit, BBR
  • Proud Citizen of: ro

Posted 01 August 2020 - 03:20 AM

These SVJs are amazing, but the purple one is just WOW :drool5: . Splendid collection :occasion14:

#64 OFFLINE   vulpex

vulpex

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1924 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: de

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:27 AM

Really nice add, Nick!!! :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
But I am with Cristi - for me the 2 roadsters steel the show, especially the purple one... :drool5:

#65 OFFLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 12434 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:49 AM

I love all three,this is a Amazing trio and Stunning to see them together,really eye catching. :10: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :yahoo: :occasion14:

#66 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:49 AM

View PostCristi, on 01 August 2020 - 03:20 AM, said:

These SVJs are amazing, but the purple one is just WOW :drool5: . Splendid collection :occasion14:
I see that some pictures are not visible again... Thanks Cristi! Yes the purple one is something special :-)

View Postvulpex, on 01 August 2020 - 04:27 AM, said:

Really nice add, Nick!!! :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
But I am with Cristi - for me the 2 roadsters steel the show, especially the purple one... :drool5:
Thanks Dirk! Purple is really popular these days, personally I can’t choose between those three ;-)

View Postdrivinghermad, on 01 August 2020 - 06:49 AM, said:

I love all three,this is a Amazing trio and Stunning to see them together,really eye catching. :10: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5
Thanks Darren! And I really appreciate your comments, guys!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.