Troubles with Hansecars - Miscellaneous Disasters - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Troubles with Hansecars

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

• DX Community
  • 87 posts
  • Favorite Brands:MR, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:46 PM

Within approx. one month it's my birthday, so my wife asked me what I wanted, but she already knew the answer :yahoo:
I gave her 3 choices, and she bought the one from Hansecars. She ordered the model on the 24th of April.
We are nearly one month further and we didn't received anything.
I didn't know what she had ordered until now.
I live in Belgium, so Germany is not that far :dunno:
Hansecars had shipped the model with DHL, but it came back to them on the second of May. For some reason DHL have sent it back to Hansecars.
My wife has asked Hansecars the reason, but he said he didn't know, so he sent a picture of the box with the address if it was correct or not.
It was correct, so he said that he would contact DHL, to know the reason. It should take one or two days. That was on monday 11 May...
My wife asked him again if there was any news on the 14th May. No answer until today...
From the 14th May until today, my wife had sent 4 emails.
He replied on the last e-mail, I guess he answered because the end of the e-mail was: Great customer service :smile:
Still no answer from DHL, that's it!

One month :dizzy: I'm frustrated because I don't know what to do with it.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 ONLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 12160 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:37 PM

Sorry to hear this but like many members shipping is terrible at this time,even i am waiting for several items that should have been delivered many weeks ago. A Friends present is about a month behind and is still not here. It's the situation at the moment,hope it gets delivered to you soon. :occasion14: :danke:

#3 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

• DX Community
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:43 PM

I hope so Darren, it is just a little frustrating because Hansecars does not answer very often. If the borders were open, I drove to Germany, to get it myself :yahoo:
Is it also DHL Germany? I saw on a website some complaints, many complaints... :dunno:

#4 OFFLINE   Guiddy

Guiddy

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1780 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart

Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:59 PM

So was it sent again? The way I read your thread is They still have the returned model?
What model is it BTW, perhaps we can help find it somewhere else?

#5 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

• DX Community
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:14 PM

View PostGuiddy, on 20 May 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

So was it sent again? The way I read your thread is They still have the returned model?
What model is it BTW, perhaps we can help find it somewhere else?
No he (hansecars) doesn't want to ship it, because he thinks it will come back to him again. There must be a reason why DHL has sent it back to him.
But he doesn't respond quickly :dunno: and he doesn't take initiative imo, or is it because he doensn't answer, that I think this way, I don't know.
It's an MR Aventador LP700-4 in Arancio Argos. If you can find one, thank you. I saw one (used) on carmodel.
Problem is: side window is loose on one side...

#6 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30952 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:40 PM

Phone them up if they don't email / reply that often ?

F**k you Photobucket.

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

#7 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

• DX Community
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:47 PM

You're right Craig, but because it was a present from my wife, I didn't know what she had ordered until today.
So if it's necessary I will!

Edited by _LamboNick_1990, 20 May 2020 - 04:49 PM.

#8 OFFLINE   TK-Diecast

TK-Diecast

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1242 posts
  • Favorite Brands:autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: de

Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:50 AM

View Post_LamboNick_1990, on 20 May 2020 - 04:14 PM, said:

There must be a reason why DHL has sent it back to him.

there was about 2-4 weeks span in april to may where shipping boxes over a certain size to Belgium via DHL wasn't possible and they returned all packages to the sender. the restriction ha snow been lifted for almost all shipments to Belgium, just tell him to ship it again. All packages i got back in that time had a sticker on it saying to just reship it when the restrictions have been lifted, removed the sticker, dropped it off and all packages arrived now. Same should apply to your order with hansecars, but hey  every shop is different here :twocents:

#9 OFFLINE   vulpex

vulpex

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1696 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: de

Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:56 AM

Over the years I bought several times at hansecars and was always satisfied - occasionally I also phoned with. To my experience hansecars seems to be a serious and reliable seller.

Obviously in your case the problem seems DHL but nevertheless after more than one month it would be worth giving it a second try and send it again...

BTW: I have a 1/64 sent from the US sitting stuck somewhere in Frankfurt, Germany, since May 1st. According to the tracking information it has passed customs and is „on it’s way to destination“ for 3 weeks now ( I live just 50km from Frankfurt). Asked the seller but he says there is nothing we can do but wait. Guess we all need to learn to be more patient in these extraordinary times...

Edited by vulpex, 21 May 2020 - 02:34 AM.

#10 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

• DX Community
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:45 AM

View PostTK-Diecast, on 21 May 2020 - 12:50 AM, said:

View Post_LamboNick_1990, on 20 May 2020 - 04:14 PM, said:

There must be a reason why DHL has sent it back to him.

there was about 2-4 weeks span in april to may where shipping boxes over a certain size to Belgium via DHL wasn't possible and they returned all packages to the sender. the restriction ha snow been lifted for almost all shipments to Belgium, just tell him to ship it again. All packages i got back in that time had a sticker on it saying to just reship it when the restrictions have been lifted, removed the sticker, dropped it off and all packages arrived now. Same should apply to your order with hansecars, but hey  every shop is different here :twocents:
Thanks for the information, I guess he doesn’t know this. I don’t have a problem with Hansecars, but just with the way he doesn’t answer questions. It is difficult these days, shipping problems etc. I will tell him and hopefully it works out well! Maybe we all have to be more patient in these strange times.

View Postvulpex, on 21 May 2020 - 01:56 AM, said:

Over the years I bought several times at hansecars and was always satisfied - occasionally I also phoned with. To my experience hansecars seems to be a serious and reliable seller.

Obviously in your case the problem seems DHL but nevertheless after more than one month it would be worth giving it a second try and send it again...

BTW: I have a 1/64 sent from the US sitting stuck somewhere in Frankfurt, Germany, since May 1st. According to the tracking information it has passed customs and is „on it’s way to destination“ for 3 weeks now ( I live just 50km from Frankfurt). Asked the seller but he says there is nothing we can do but wait. Guess we all need to learn to be more patient in these extraordinary times...
Vulpex thank you for your reaction. After a month you think of all kind of things. It is not his fault, if I hear TK-diecast. You have the same problem, but patience is the only answer to our problem :-)

#11 OFFLINE   _LamboNick_1990

_LamboNick_1990

• DX Community
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:05 PM

Finally had contact with Hansecars, after almost a week...
He will try to ship it again.
Hopefully with a better result this time :yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.