Upgrades: Mustangs - DX Custom Model Tuner Shop - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Upgrades: Mustangs

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Kyosho, CMC, GMP, etc.
  • Proud Citizen of: nl

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:12 AM

Hi everyone,

Haven´t been active here for a while. My mom passed away the end of June and I really had a tuff time. So hard to lose someone you love. As I live in Spain and my mom in The Netherlands I had to go back and do all the things what was necessary. After a month I was back home.

I wasn´t planning on short terms to get my collection off model cars back to Spain, which was stored at my moms,  but now I didn´t had a choice. They are very important to me and didn´t want to sell them. I arranged a transport company and they delivered all in good condition. I spent a lot of time to sort and archive all the cars. Also found out that there are some cars would be available for sale and some for the bin, but not before I took all parts what could be used as spare parts. But most of all cars that I want to get my hands too, to modify or restore.

I want to get back to my RX7 project but that would take a bit more energy and as I am so excited to do other cars, I put that one on a hold. For sure I will finish it.

I have a couple of Ford Mustangs, I just love them. As the cars have been sitting in the moving boxes for almost ten years, they really need a polish for sure and some a makeover. I will post all my modified Mustangs here, as I am planning to get all off them through my hands.

I will start slowly and the first will be a ERTL/Authenitics 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible. I choose to open a topic here, because all the cars I will be showing will be still under construction.....never finished :nice:

I bought this car in November 2006, I was very impressed by all the details and build quality. It already had some little paint issues but at that time it wasn´t that obvious.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Old pics from the stock car.

Not much later, I replaced the wheels for GMP Billet 18´´.

Posted Image

Posted Image
The wheels still turned and spin.

So here it is after I have seen it 10 years ago.

Posted Image
The paint issues are now more noticeable. Paint rash on almost every panel of the car. A while ago I ordered a complete bottom part from a AUTOart 1971 Mustang Mach 1. Took the wheels of and were waiting to be placed under one of my classic Mustangs and the convertible is the lucky one. The coupe in the back will get a full make over. With the convertible I don´t want to wild, but I always can change my mind...

Posted Image
It´s so hard to make a picture of the rash, but this side was the worst. I was hoping not to take the car apart but there was no other way.

Posted Image
The front valance also had paint rash so it had to be stripped and straight away a little upgrade on the turn signals. On the outside the originals. Upgrades are more deeper orange.

Posted Image
The rear axel with the rotating shaft. On my model it never worked smoothly so when I put it back together, I deleted that nice feature, but it would compromise the working of the wheels. On the end of each shaft I put hubs from TK on, I made the center whole bigger but tight enough that is stuck. I still put some superglue with it, just to be sure.

Posted Image
the front was to my surprise more complicated with the original hubs. After some brainstorming I used the steering section of again the 1971 Mustang Mach 1. With some adjustments with small screws and bolts it is working without issues.

Posted Image
The rear axal with the drum breaks.

Posted Image
I was never impressed with the fog lights in the grill, it just doesn´t look realistic. The head light it self are just amazing. I decided to go with the grill from the coupe with the chrome mesh. Also, I can always change my mind.

Like I said, I didn´t wanted to go to wild on this one, just gave it it classic looks back with those Magnum 500´s. While the car was apart, I sanded and wet sanded the whole car and for the first time I used a Dremel to polish. I am very happy with the result.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking,

Giovanni

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   vulpex

vulpex

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 2349 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: de

Posted 09 November 2020 - 12:33 PM

Hi Giovanni - good to see you posting again!
Sorry to hear that about your mom - my deepest sympathy!!
It‘s so hard and sad when parents pass away - the world is not the same anymore...

Well done on the black pony - looks so much better now!! :eusa_clap:

#3 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:18 PM

Thank you so much Vulpex. More horses soon when I make progress.

#4 OFFLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 9347 posts
  • Number of Models:not sure anymore
  • Favorite Brands:whoever makes opening JDMs
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 09 November 2020 - 04:55 PM

Hi Giovanni, sorry to hear about your mom, my deepest condolences but it's good you're back here, keeping yourself occupied. As always looking forward to your progress!
I mod stuff

Wes

#5 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 02:34 AM

Thank you Wes!! Indeed, being in lock down have some positive sides.

#6 OFFLINE   T1000

T1000

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 4109 posts
  • Interests:Diecasts and 1:1s
  • Favorite Brands:BBurago and mostly budgets
  • Proud Citizen of: bg

Posted 10 November 2020 - 02:46 AM

So sorry about your loss, Upgrades. It seems this year took someone from everyone. :bawling:

As for your latest work - top stuff as always :occasion14:
I'll be back
Posted Image
Rammstein lights the match again!
..-. --- .-. --.. .- | ..-. . .-. .-. .- .-. ..

#7 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 12082 posts
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 10 November 2020 - 05:04 AM

It's always interesting to see how a wheel/tire change can completely alter the attitude of a vehicle. Very nice and clean work here! :eusa_clap:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/

#8 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 11:38 AM

View PostT1000, on 10 November 2020 - 02:46 AM, said:

So sorry about your loss, Upgrades. It seems this year took someone from everyone. :bawling:

As for your latest work - top stuff as always :occasion14:
Thank you very much!!

View PostD N, on 10 November 2020 - 05:04 AM, said:

It's always interesting to see how a wheel/tire change can completely alter the attitude of a vehicle. Very nice and clean work here! :eusa_clap:

You are so right, it is always a challenge what to put under, I wish there were 18inch of those original classic wheels, or those Magnum 500 or even Shelby’s...

#9 OFFLINE   BaseGTR

BaseGTR

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1682 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Ignition model, some GTS/Otto.
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 10 November 2020 - 05:24 PM

Sorry to hear about your mum Giovanni, all the best mate.

The old 'stang is looking good!

Base
@basegtr

#10 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 03:26 PM

Thank you Base!

#11 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:52 AM

Next up is the 2005 Ford Mustang GT from Autoart. I bought this in February 2007. So surprised that prices going up so much, but I don’t want to sell but upgrade it. The one thing I did was replaced the stock wheels for 20inch Alcoa’s from a GT500 KR. The were made by The Diecast Company, don’t think they make them anymore.

Posted Image
I remember how easy those stock wheels came off by just pulling them. Little adjustments on the Alcoa’s and they do spin as they are on the original hubs. Time to get it out of the box.

Posted Image
I kept the stock wheels (I have never seen those on the real car when I looked on the internet :icon_scratch:) just to see how the looked like underneed, I lowered the front already on the picture.

Posted Image
With the 20inch and the back side lowered now aswell. I do like some chrome wheels, but on a model car it just looks so cheap and not realistic. Time to paint them.

Posted Image
Painted TS83 silver and then clear coated. I drilled also the lug nut holes.

Posted Image

Posted Image
I had some spare lug nuts laying around from TK, painted the with a molotow chrome pen and glued them in place.

Posted Image

Posted Image
I have adhesive reflecting sheets what I use for front, side markers or the back lights.

Posted Image
Left with the decal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don’t know if you noticed one of the pics above, but added some racing stripes on the sides, the same I used for my Ford GTX1.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have some small upgrades planned (rear spoiler and front bumper) that’s for the next update.

Giovanni

#12 OFFLINE   Robbo1983

Robbo1983

• DX Community
  • 65 posts
  • Number of Models:Too many!
  • Favorite Brands:UT, AutoArt, Otto, Ertl, GMP, Highway 61, Kyosho and many others!
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 15 November 2020 - 11:15 AM

Really nice modifications to that mustang, nice job.

#13 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 04:27 AM

View PostRobbo1983, on 15 November 2020 - 11:15 AM, said:

Really nice modifications to that mustang, nice job.

Sorry for the late reaction, thank you. Hope you like the progress :smile:

Due to long delivery time from the parts been ordered, this Mustang had a little delay. But not only that, I was constructing a rear spoiler for it and I fell in love with the one from Foose. I tried to get as close as possible.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
It took quit a lot of measurement and fitting, sanding, remaking etc., but I finally was happy with the shape and finish.

Posted Image
I glued two pins to go in to the trunk. I made the holes in the trunk a little bigger.

Posted Image
After a couple of attends to paint it and also the stripes, I finally got it right.  Painting is really an art of it own and I still try to chase that, lol. After that I sanded it and polished the spoiler.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Third brake light in place and the spoiler is now attached to the trunk and the side parts glued on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
The exhaust are removed and will be replaced.

Like I said, it took a while to get the parts in. I ordered from AUTOart spareparts a front bumper of a Parnelli Jones version.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Above the original parts from the bumper. I wanted to use the original front grill with the fog lights, but the PJ version is off to the real thing, especially the head lights. I will put those fog lights behind the break intakes and will need to close those little gaps next to the headlights. I ordered also a front bumper from a Bullitt version, to use the headlights and grill. When I was waiting for the parts I already started the next car, what is already looking like a big project, I used the grill and fog lights for that.

Thanks for watching.

Giovanni

#14 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 04:53 AM

The bumper is painted, it took much longer then I wanted, I thought a quick makeover, but no... The drying period took most time. First primer waited one day to dry, two base coat of TS14 and two of clear. waited five days two paint the stipes on and waited another day. Then one clear coat. again five days. Sanded and polished the bumper. Masked it to spray the satin black on the front lip and the little stripe above the lower intake.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Here is a mix of Autoart mustangs parts, headlights and grill from a Bullitt Mustang. Side blinkers and horse, painted gloss black, are from the original PJ Edition. The lower fog lights are from the grill of the PJ Edition.  I went for the Bullitt grill, but I think I am gonna wait till there is a spare part with the fog lights in it like on the original....I had it but used it for the next project :duh:

Posted Image
Here with the stock front bumper.

Finished for now, I still have more plans for it. The car is polished, also little paint rash on the paint, the front hood has the most and that is one thing I want to replace.

Photoshoot time, as the weather is great.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Black and silver :smile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next project is waiting, till then. :yahoo:

Giovanni

#15 OFFLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 9347 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 05:38 AM

I really like it, super clean build. Looks great next to that GT
I mod stuff

Wes

#16 OFFLINE   RSIevolution

RSIevolution

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2535 posts
  • Interests:Music, 1:1 Cars, 1:18 Cars...
  • Number of Models:Unknown
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart- Kyosho- Minichamps- Norev, Ignition
  • Proud Citizen of: gr

Posted 21 December 2020 - 10:36 AM

Great job. I like the new bumper and wing, looks much better!!! :eusa_clap:
Posted Image

#17 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 02:31 PM

StratosWRC, on 21 December 2020 - 05:38 AM, said:

I really like it, super clean build. Looks great next to that GT
Thanks you, I didn’t want to go to drastic with this one. I thought it would be a quick make over but eventually it is finished for now.

RSIevolution, on 21 December 2020 - 10:36 AM, said:

Great job. I like the new bumper and wing, looks much better!!! :eusa_clap:

Thanks RSI, I went for the daily driver look, no engine upgrades for this one, maybe in the future.

#18 OFFLINE   wrx_triggerhappy

wrx_triggerhappy

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 5252 posts
  • Number of Models:Lost count
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, ERTL, SC, Greenlight
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 21 December 2020 - 09:40 PM

I am literally stunned. It's such a clean look. Just amazing talent. Any thoughts on upgrading the brakes to the brembos that were on the Parnelli version?
Sam

Recent Additions:
Not much since the wife controls me and the money and the 93 octane isn't cheap!

my collection

#19 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 03:26 AM

View Postwrx_triggerhappy, on 21 December 2020 - 09:40 PM, said:

I am literally stunned. It's such a clean look. Just amazing talent. Any thoughts on upgrading the brakes to the brembos that were on the Parnelli version?
I was not planning to, but now that you mentioned it, I want Brembo brakes. As the car stay under development, I keep you informed as the car has new upgrades.
Thank you!

#20 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 12:27 PM

Time for the next project, TEAM CALIBER ROUSH MUSTANG STAGE 3. A little intro, you can skip this and go straight to the pics if you want. :nice: I bought this model in August 2007. I think it was just at the market and I really liked the model seen on those website´s and advertisements. And here comes the catch, it was almost every were  described as same quality and detailing as an Autoart. As I didn´t knew the manufacture and trusted the website I didn´t hesitate to order one. For me the black one, it was also available in red.

When it arrived I was impressed by the box, although nothing to see from the model car. Unpacking and straight away fell in love with the Roush body kit. The paint is very nice and rich, the car has a working suspension and the bottom of the car is very detailed. I like all the Roush decals, especially the one on the front window. And above all, the weight of the car, it is heavy!!!

Now the disappointment, the interior is really poor, no carpet, the seats and dashboard looks plasticky, the engine just is boring with the two colours they have used, black and grey. The chrome strut bar doesn´t impress either, although it´s a nice touch. The trunk has no carpet either but there is a subwoofer in there. Then the wheels, they just don´t do any justice what seen on the box were the car came in. but again the tires looks nice and it has spinning rotors and have callipers with Roush on them (front). The front of the car looks nice, but all those pegs in the lights is just a no go...the headlight are all wrong, the real car doesn´t have glass in front of them. Rear lights are a bit to big and that decal to indicate the reverse lights is just sad.

So, a lot of things not to like...but I still like it a lot, strange huh. I did a couple of upgrades add that time and still have some old pictures I want to share.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
It is numbered, but I have no idea if they are limited or just to give the customer the feeling he has something special, lol.

I took the car apart, which is very easy, just 4 bolts. You have to remember ad that time there was not a lot to upgrade a model car, so I did what I had to make it a little better in my eyes.

Posted Image
Stock plastic looking interior.

Posted Image
This is in fact the trunk.

Posted Image
This is after some upgrades, just to compare the rear lights with an Autoart GT500 concept.

Posted Image
Carpeted the trunk and put the woover back in it´s place.

Posted Image
The biggest change are the wheels, GMP 5 Spoke Kinises and also used the brake and calipers from that set. The car is been lowered and kept the working suspension.

Posted Image
I also carpeted the interior and a set of seats from GMP in it.

Posted Image
Here you can see the hubs in the lights, I did remove them from the indicator though.

So there we have it. I wouldn´t show you all off this if I hadn´t planned something for it. The plan is, a complete interior swap from an 2005 Autoart Mustang, Autoart Front and rear, 20inch wheels, engine detailing and a couple of things more. To try to get it to the level of an Autoart or even better, but we will see about that.

A couple of pictures of the start of the project:

Posted Image
On the left the Autoart replacement, I think it was from an 2007 Shelby Mustang. On the right the upgraded interior. I noticed that the original is a little bit wider. Before i started I knew all of it needed a lot of adjustments.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
I still have the original front seats.

As you know from me, a slow start, I will try to address all the things what I don´t like about the car and there are a lot of things..... I´ll be back soon with an update.

Thanks for watching.

Giovanni

#21 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 10:54 AM

After measuring I decided to go ahead and start to fit the Autoart interior in it. First was the head liner.

Posted Image
This is the stock and it is hold in it place through those two holes.

Posted Image
After a bit of bending and sending the replacement part fitted. Glued it and used only the rear hole to keep it in place.

Posted Image
I totally forgot that the sun visors are moveable.

Posted Image
Finished them with some airbag warning decals.

Posted Image
Offcourse the whole floor wouldn't fit straight away, so I had to cut it in parts. Rear seats have to holes on the sides to fix it to the body.

Posted Image
the rear side panels were a bit more difficult because they curve differently. Also some sanding was needed. Glued in place. It meets nicely with the head liner.

Posted Image
Rear seats in place and also both side panels.

Posted Image

Posted Image
As you can notice, the rear seat are not attached to the floor, a bit different set up but it works.

Posted Image
The rear of the seats didn't need no adjustments, fits perfectly.

Posted Image
Because the Autoart part is much smaller, I cut the sides of it and glued it in place.

Posted Image
I didn't and most probably will not change the door cards, the Autoart part from this is much smaller, but it has some windows.....I might change my mind to add that as well.

Posted Image
The floor is screwed on not glued. To meet the sides of the floor, I added some strips of styreen and they will be painted.

Posted Image
I had to cut a lot of the centre out to fit the centre console. I put a sheet of styreen under need it.

Posted Image
Painted those parts and added pedals from a AUTOart 2018 Mustang GT350R.

Posted Image
I actually I order the complete interior of the GT350R, just had maybe some plans to swap this interior in it, but as you can see there is not a lot usable from this metal frame. I guess this is the only metal part of that car.

Posted Image
I used the floormats of it and painted the rim red.

Posted Image
Seats looks great to use, they are more detailed then the Autoart Mustang seats. And the are Recaro´s!!

Posted Image
The inside of the seats were hollow and I added some styreen there, they got painted.

Posted Image
Seats and centre console are in place. I will use the Autoart steering shaft and have to make adjustments to make it still work.

Posted Image
The detail different from the stock and Autoart part. I used the Roush decal under the cluster for the Autoart.

Posted Image
Team Caliber.

Posted Image
Autoart.

Posted Image
I cut out the Roush Stage 3 out of the stock dashboard.

Posted Image
Also I will use the autoart steering wheel. The shift knob has to wait to be installed, don´t know yet to use the knob of the GT350R. The dash has to wait to be installed when the car is complete.

Till the next update.

Giovanni

#22 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 07:09 AM

The interior is as good as finished. Up to the body work.

I wasn't happy about the whole front of the car. I ordered  a lot of Autoart Mustang spares. But I was a bit hesitate to go ahead with it.

Posted Image
A lot of metal, which is good though, but not if you want to put the complete front parts of an Autoart in it.

Posted Image

Posted Image
I started with the corner lights to dremel the access metal.

Posted Image
Remember that the front bumper of an Autoart is made of plastic and that it is much thinner.

Posted Image
After long thinking, I went ahead to cut the front off. So to get as close as that bumper I needed to take a lot of.

Posted Image
Point of no return has reached, lol.

Posted Image
Drilled the fog lights out as well.

Posted Image
Try to make it as neat as possible.

Posted Image
Front centre part which been cut of.

Posted Image
It is quit a piece of metal.

Posted Image
Left the stock lights and grill. On the right all the replacement parts, the fog lights are from a 1:24 model kit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Fog lights are glued in with Krystal clear.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Hand painted the back side black, although nobody will see that side.

Posted Image
Everything completed.

As I was waiting that parts were curing, I made a start on the front hood. it always bothered me that the hood scoop was not open.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Yep, Dremel time. I was really careful and taped the car of, but I still manage to damage the hood in three places. Two dots visible in the front of the scoop and a scratch on the right side of it.... I was not amused.

Posted Image
I looked on the net, found the Roush Black Jack edition with a matt black stripe over the centre. I was not planning to give this car a stripe but that was now the best option.

Posted Image
The inside got a piece of mesh, painted black.

Posted Image
Now that I did this, I have to paint the stripe all over the car, I started to liking the look of it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
A sneak peek of the front, Need little adjustment, but over all the swap is done.

Posted Image

Thanks for watching,

Giovanni

#23 OFFLINE   RSIevolution

RSIevolution

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2535 posts
  • Interests:Music, 1:1 Cars, 1:18 Cars...
  • Number of Models:Unknown
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart- Kyosho- Minichamps- Norev, Ignition
  • Proud Citizen of: gr

Posted 09 January 2021 - 08:11 AM

Many upgrades and all of them make bid difference! Well done, i like it a lot!
Posted Image

#24 ONLINE   Upgrades

Upgrades

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:31 AM

View PostRSIevolution, on 09 January 2021 - 08:11 AM, said:

Many upgrades and all of them make bid difference! Well done, i like it a lot!
Thank you!!

Continue with the trunk/boot.

Posted Image
Sorry about the quality off the picture, but this is the trunk and on the floor is the residue of the carpet decal I but there in the first place. There was also a wall which made the trunk space very small. I cut that bit off.

Posted Image

Posted Image
After removing the decal and sanding the floor is clean again.

Posted Image
First I want to use the trunk of the 2005 Mustang, but when I ordered the interior off the GT350R there was a trunk in there as well which fitted better. Needed some trimming on it, but it was a bit wider.

Posted Image

Posted Image
I don´t know how to call this part, but I making the part which is where the trunk rest on out of styreen.

Posted Image
It will rest like this but attached to the body.

Posted Image
Painted satin black and added the rubber hose.

Posted Image
I hope it is clear what I try to add.

Posted Image
Finished and now it has a carpeted trunk space.

I went on with the trunk and painted the black stripe on top of it, also made a new third brake light with the Roush text behind it.

Posted Image

Posted Image
On the top the stock rear lights and on the bottom the lights from Autoart. I painted the black stripes on it.

A little jump to the bottom of the car.

Posted Image
I am not a big fan of the rectangular exhaust end tips of the car. Two single ones on each side would not work because the cut out is quit wide. So my solution are quad pipes. I took the muffler from a Burago Ferrari but change my mind and took it from Burago BMW M roadster.

Posted Image
The end tips are from a BBR Ferrari F430 Spider which were laying in my spare box. The are made of real metal and weight quit a lot. The mufflers been wrapped in Bare Metal foil.

Posted Image

Posted Image
I screwed the end tips in, that´s why I made this picture, they are very tiny Philips screws. The exhaust itself need some tweaking when it will be attached. The left side tilt a little bit.

Posted Image
The rear lights are been glued on, they fit surprisingly well, just small gaps on the sides, but I think they look so much better then the original.

Thanks for looking,

Giovanni

Edited by Upgrades, 12 January 2021 - 10:36 AM.

#25 OFFLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 9347 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 03:34 PM

Yeah I agree about the stock exhausts. Looks like a vacuum cleaner
I mod stuff

Wes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrades

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.