My 1/18 Collection - DX 1:18 Collectors - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums - Page 2

My 1/18 Collection

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   Cristi

Cristi

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1508 posts
  • Interests:books and rock music \m/
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Kyosho, CMC, GTSpirit, BBR
  • Proud Citizen of: ro

Posted 15 January 2021 - 03:00 AM

Two very nice adds Andrei :eusa_clap:. I have them both, but 4C in red and Honda from AUTOart. Sorry for the missing side light ... you can improvise something to cover that hole.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#27 OFFLINE   undoo

undoo

• DX Community
  • 20 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Otto

Posted 15 January 2021 - 11:18 AM

Thanks a lot, Cristi! To be honest the red 4C was in my nice-to-have list but as I saw the price drop on the white one I had to react immediately :giggle: And once again I have to thank radu_ for sending me the promotional link :occasion14:

Regarding the side light a friend of mine told me that we can try to work out something on his 3D printer this weekend, but he only has red material. So I think she's gonna go US spec.. we'll see what we are coming out with.

I was looking for a Kyosho Mercedes CLK for a while but I was targeting the normal version of it. However I saw the DTM AMG Cabrio in stock of a local retailer so I could't say no on this one either. She just arrived today.

And of course I couldn't help myself on getting another LCD so I have the Suzuki Jimny on order. She will be coming from China so I guess this will actually take some time.

Few shots of the Kyosho Mercedes CLK DTM AMG Cabrio:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 OFFLINE   undoo

undoo

• DX Community
  • 20 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Otto

Posted 15 January 2021 - 01:57 PM

Managed to take a decent snap on the Schuco Mercedes Benz O 317 Renntransporter. Could go better with this one I guess but for now the lack of space is a bit of a problem. I haven't attached the exterior mirrors as it goes back to the box and awaits a house change which I hope will be doable soon enough.

Posted Image

#29 OFFLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 12855 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 15 January 2021 - 03:17 PM

Loving the models and photos, keep them coming. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :yahoo: :occasion14:

#30 ONLINE   samuelbdn

samuelbdn

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 792 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, CMC
  • Proud Citizen of: es

Posted 17 January 2021 - 01:25 PM

Amazing adds and pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.