1:12 scale Brookfield Guild ram pick up - DX 1:12 (and larger) Collectors - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

1:12 scale Brookfield Guild ram pick up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Critter

Critter

• DX Community
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Action performance and Brookfield
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 02 January 2021 - 12:07 PM

Hello,
I live in the PHX area and as you may know Action performance once had a headquarters/warehouse here, I attended one of there yearly fire/clearance sales and obtained a Brookfield Guild 1:12 scale Dodge Ram pick up, I think I paid 10 dollars for it, it was complete pristine condition no parts missing all still in its orig Styrofoam packaging, I stuck it under my bed where it has remained for about 20 years forgotten until recently (I don't go under the bed, That's where the trolls live) From what I understand there were approx 3000 of  these made as promos for dodge dealers , its very cool and very detailed, it weighs about 15lbs  and is about 22 inches long .
I am on the fence as to weather to sell it or keep it, I have no Idea of its value (any help would be appreciated)  I have no emotional attachment  to it, its just collecting dust.(its box is collecting dust the model is protected  in its box)

Edited by Critter, 02 January 2021 - 08:52 PM.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32556 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 02 January 2021 - 01:34 PM

The best way of checking out the current value is to check out the sold listings on ebay. But also, as ebay listings on there only go back so far, google the model and then look at images of it, it'll throw up older (past) ebay listings.

F**k you Photobucket.

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

#3 OFFLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

Bronze Member

• DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 13030 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 02 January 2021 - 02:31 PM

Yes its a model i have looked at before and is a Big model for a 1/12th scale. Prices can vary from whatever time of year it is sold. It's not a hot model and i have seen a few in the past ranging from around $100 to $ 250. But with the World as it is who knows what someone will pay for it. I personally like it and may get one in future. Put on the bay at $250 and see what people say about it and knock it down when it is relisted if it doesn't sell. :twocents: :yahoo: :occasion14:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.