1:18 KK-Scale Ferrari 328 GTB - Ferrari - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

1:18 KK-Scale Ferrari 328 GTB

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   janositamas

janositamas

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1490 posts
  • Interests:Cars, photography, car photography
  • Number of Models:90 (02.2020.)
  • Favorite Brands:BBR, LookSmart, HWE, GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: hu

Posted 07 April 2021 - 10:38 AM

Hi all,
Let me please give a short presentation of my KK Ferrari 328 GTB. As most of you know, this is sealed diecast with moderate details. Comparing to the 288 GTO I previously bought, all the body parts are metal, but it has less defined panel lines of the 2, probably because of the paint thickness, or the mold is different, I don't know, so I feel the 288 is the better out of the 2. But not a bad model either, unfortunately a Ferrari collector with moderate budget can't be picky these days as BBR models got out of my reach... I definitely will buy a few of the other KK-Scale Ferrari models even if they have their shortcomings. Anyway, here is some quick interior shots:
Posted ImageFerrari 328 GTB-11b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Posted ImageFerrari 328 GTB-12b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Posted ImageFerrari 328 GTB-13b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Posted ImageFerrari 328 GTB-16b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Thanks for watching!

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Alex SZ1996

Alex SZ1996

• DX Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 6745 posts
  • Interests:Cars
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of: dk

Posted 07 April 2021 - 01:43 PM

i think it looks very good. and very nice photos too.

#3 OFFLINE   Arnage

Arnage

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1171 posts
  • Interests:Modern and classic cars
  • Number of Models:157
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, AUTOart, BBR, Tecnomodel
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:05 PM

Not sure about the shortcomings as your picture make it look really good! Maybe we need raw cellphone pics :nice:
See my collection here
Instagram:
@stradale333

#4 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2774 posts
  • Interests:keeping it stock...
  • Number of Models:300++
  • Favorite Brands:doesnt matter as long as it is good
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 07 April 2021 - 09:55 PM

The 328GTB looks fantastic. I definitely will be one of the buyers if I don't already have them. However having said that I do notice that those fine Kyosho diecast Ferraris can still be found at slightly inflated prices and if you are determined. I watched quite a few Kyosho Ferraris listing since last year and some of them don't go for the price I thought they would fetch on eBay auction.

#5 OFFLINE   ferrariforever

ferrariforever

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3292 posts
  • Interests:European patent prosecution
  • Favorite Brands:no favorite
  • Proud Citizen of: nl

Posted 08 April 2021 - 02:29 AM

View Postjazzy426, on 07 April 2021 - 09:55 PM, said:

The 328GTB looks fantastic. I definitely will be one of the buyers if I don't already have them. However having said that I do notice that those fine Kyosho diecast Ferraris can still be found at slightly inflated prices and if you are determined. I watched quite a few Kyosho Ferraris listing since last year and some of them don't go for the price I thought they would fetch on eBay auction.

Totally agree on this. Although KK is making affordable Ferrari models nowadays with record speed, I guess some (new) collectors maybe are not aware that Kyosho has made fully opening Ferrari models in the past. Second hand Kyosho 328 GTB can be bought for 120 euro in Europe.
Feel free to have a look of my collection on DX.
http://www.diecastxc...dels-kyosho-m5/

#6 OFFLINE   rapide66

rapide66

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:007, menswear, watches, Liverpool FC, Ferrari, Aston Martin
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt
  • Proud Citizen of: hk

Posted 08 April 2021 - 06:14 AM

Great photos, they make the model look quite impressive. But as others have mentioned, I would be curious to see how this compares to Kyosho's past Ferrari endeavours.

#7 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2774 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 07:12 PM

View Postferrariforever, on 08 April 2021 - 02:29 AM, said:

View Postjazzy426, on 07 April 2021 - 09:55 PM, said:

Totally agree on this. Although KK is making affordable Ferrari models nowadays with record speed, I guess some (new) collectors maybe are not aware that Kyosho has made fully opening Ferrari models in the past. Second hand Kyosho 328 GTB can be bought for 120 euro in Europe.

Not surprised that newer collectors might not be aware of these fine Ferraris (and Lamborghinis!) made by Kyosho long ago. Or perhaps some are scared away by the infamous paint rashes? I do look forward to their new Ferrari releases and thanks to them I get a chance to buy a Ferrari 412 lookalike, actually 365GT4 2+2 the predecessor of the 400 and 412, along with other lesser known Ferraris such as GTC/4, 330GT, 275 GTS, 365 Cali and so on.

120EUR sounds about right over here I noticed most 308/328GTB float around close to $200AUD. The same can be said about other such as the F40, Daytona and BBs. Even a rare 512TR made its appearance on eBay here a while back and ended less than 200AUD (although it was unboxed so that probably affects the desirability to some degree) I was peddling my spare Daytona and 365GT4 BB for quite a while and finally sold them for $250 and $180 respectively.

#8 OFFLINE   janositamas

janositamas

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1490 posts
  • Interests:Cars, photography, car photography
  • Number of Models:90 (02.2020.)
  • Favorite Brands:BBR, LookSmart, HWE, GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: hu

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:40 PM

Thank you guys! A lot of trial and error with the pics, and a hundred clicks for a handful of good pics to make it look great, but it's similar in case of other models too. I usually take a lot of pics to select the best few.

As for the Kyosho models, it migth sound strange but honestly, I don't have any Kyosho Ferraris in my collection, used to have an F40 only. I didn't buy any when they were new, and have a slight fear of the paint rash now, but might check eBay. In the meantime I am looking forward of the new KK and GT Spirit Ferrari releases and hope for a great quality. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the feedback guys!

#9 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2774 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 12:08 AM

The KK-scale Ferraris are generally very good in my eyes. Present very well and I love the small exterior details in particular the head/tail lights. The only reason I didn't go for their more recent releases such as the Testarossa, BBs and 328GTB is that I already have the Kyosho one. Can't go wrong with these beauties considering the price and availability and if one doesn't bothered too much about models being sealed. GTS made a selection of nice Ferraris as well but I am leaning more towards KK-scale considering they are cheaper.

Your photos really make the KK-Scale's 328GTB shines. Very impressive and I honestly think they are wallpaper materials.

#10 OFFLINE   wrx_triggerhappy

wrx_triggerhappy

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 5275 posts
  • Number of Models:Lost count
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, ERTL, SC, Greenlight
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted Yesterday, 12:26 PM

Tamas holy beautiful photos!!!! Could sell me on that model. They really do present nicely and for the price you can't beat it.

:10: :10: :10: :10: :10:
Sam

Recent Additions:
Not much since the wife controls me and the money and the 93 octane isn't cheap!

my collection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.