DiecastXchange Forum banner

Post PHOTOs of cars you'd like to see as 1:18s

209K views 1K replies 298 participants last post by  slartibartfast229 
G
#1 ·
With the reveal of this car at the NAIAS in Detroit, the Audi R8 V12 TDI must be done.

The look, colors, style are even more impressive in this guise and I want one.

Audi R8 V12 TDI

and then of course, I'd love to see this one done:

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

See less See more
#9 ·
I am not a fan of the TDi version of the R8. Aesthetically, it looks like a botched up design job by an aftermarket aero-kit manufacture. All of the refined details that made the design work for me are gone, overpowered by combination of crude details.

:storm

The diesel tie-in between Audi's race car and production car would make sense. I just wish they made the design differentiation of these two versions in more of a subtle way.

The Superleggra looks awesome. I am looking forward to the Maisto(?) version.

:cheers

#25 ·
I'd like to see the '61 Dodge Polara released in 1/18 diecast. This is mainly for sentimental reasons, my dad had one, a metalic copper colour, in which we vacationed down to the U.S. east coast one summer to Plymouth, Maine.

G
#28 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Oh yes! :cheers I'd love to see one of those too! Mopars from 1960, 1961 and 1962 were really wild looking cars. I think that they were not beautiful, but they were quite unique! I love them! However, the pictures that you show are those of the 1961 Dart. The Polara had even wilder looking reverse-slant fins with weird but great looking tail lights! Sorry, but I didn't find better photos.

Attachments

#26 ·
Many cars would look nice in my 1:18 collection,
I would mostly like a Lancia 037 Stradale, a Lancia δ S4 martini, a Peugeot 106 rallye 1.6, an austin metro 6 GrB and a ferrari 308 rallye tour de corse. I prefer kyosho to make them, already has the molds for 037 and 308...

Attachments