New Parts - Aftermarket parts & Materials - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

New Parts

22 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts
  • Favorite Brands:0
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:42 PM

I've had quite a lot of orders for new parts lately. Of course it's all drag racing stuff. First I made a completely new holley dominator carb with lots of detail. This will replace my old carbs. Also have 4150 holley carbs(almost finished), and carter/ edelbrock carbs also. Ford 9" rear ends with brackets and bracing. I left them stock length so they can be cut to fit your car. Injector hats 4 and 3 butterfly designs. Fuel injection add ons for my dual carb intakes. These make the intakes fuel injection and allow for twin turbo set ups. A resin version of the new HEMI. Working on a carburated intake for it, and also a race fuel injection intake(no stock intake for drag racing. There's a bunch more, but the rest isn't completely finished yet.

pics

pics

Oh almost forgot flowmaster mufflers.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Ducati-900SS

Ducati-900SS

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 4910 posts
  • Interests:Muscle Cars, Guitar Playing, Sportbikes, Woodworking and Plastic Model Kit Building
  • Favorite Brands:Minichamps

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

Brian,
Those pieces look fantastic - lots of crisp detail on the carbs.  Well done!!!  Have you done a 6-Pak set up yet?  I don't need any, just curious.  

Sean

DiecastXchange Help, Tutorials, Guidelines, How To's, Facts and FAQ

Posted Image

Click HERE for my 1:1 Plymouth 'Cuda restoration project

Later in the evening, you lie awake in bed; With the echoes of the amplifiers ringing in your head; You smoke the day's last cigarette, remembering what she said... - Turn the Page by Bob Seger

#3 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

pics

View PostDucati-900SS, on 29 April 2011 - 07:47 PM, said:

Brian,
Those pieces look fantastic - lots of crisp detail on the carbs.  Well done!!!  Have you done a 6-Pak set up yet?  I don't need any, just curious.  

Sean
Thanks Sean. I may have to look into that. I also have been making injector stack intakes for someone, but not sure if I'm going to add them to the site or not. They take a lot of time to make.

#4 OFFLINE   bruinne

bruinne

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 545 posts
  • Favorite Brands:auto art
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

Whoaaaaaa!!!! That's some serious tallent you got there...  :giggle:
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   Mclaren_F1

Mclaren_F1

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2279 posts
  • Interests:Cars in all sizes.
  • Number of Models:One too many.
  • Favorite Brands:None

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

Very nice.  Got anything for European sports and super cars?  Any Mercedes AMG wheels?   :giggle:
Posted Image

Jersey_Devil said:

the Golden Rules:

1) Look both ways before crossing the street;
2) Wash your hands after using the bathroom;
3) NEVER pre-order from Exoto!

#6 OFFLINE   gooseegg5

gooseegg5

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Favorite Brands:GMP

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

I would like to have a few injector stacks if you decide to make them.  Great work as always Brian!!!

#7 OFFLINE   Randy Theroadrunner

Randy Theroadrunner

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 512 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Highway 61

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

Looks great. Good stuff.

#8 OFFLINE   RamJet

RamJet

• DX Community
  • 91 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Too Many To List

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

Wow! Everything looks great! Well done.

Those injector stacks look excellent as well.

#9 OFFLINE   Blitz

Blitz

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2081 posts
  • Favorite Brands:depends on the subject matter

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

If you ever start doing any LSx engines (no beauty covers, no coil packs) I'm gonna be super tempted.  I need/want a couple of them for two Chevelle projects as it is.

#10 OFFLINE   ibj40

ibj40

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 5241 posts
  • Favorite Brands:.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:17 PM

View PostRamJet, on 29 April 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

Just do some stacks that bend over under a power hood.  

:giggle:
Updated Collection Video

Thread Killer!

#11 OFFLINE   Ducati-900SS

Ducati-900SS

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 4910 posts
  • Interests:Muscle Cars, Guitar Playing, Sportbikes, Woodworking and Plastic Model Kit Building
  • Favorite Brands:Minichamps

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:08 AM

Brian,
Those stacks rock!  Amazing work my friend!!!

Sean

DiecastXchange Help, Tutorials, Guidelines, How To's, Facts and FAQ

Posted Image

Click HERE for my 1:1 Plymouth 'Cuda restoration project

Later in the evening, you lie awake in bed; With the echoes of the amplifiers ringing in your head; You smoke the day's last cigarette, remembering what she said... - Turn the Page by Bob Seger

#12 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:34 AM

Thank you everyone. I've only dabbled in the exotic European stuff. Not sure if I'll ever make performance or body stuff for them.

View PostMclaren_F1, on 29 April 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

Very nice.  Got anything for European sports and super cars?  Any Mercedes AMG wheels?   :giggle:
I will have aluminum wheels coming soon. The 5 and 10 spoke aluminum wheels will be started next week and then lots more will follow. Check with mrm for exotic resin wheels, and european stuff.  

View Postgooseegg5, on 29 April 2011 - 09:33 PM, said:

I would like to have a few injector stacks if you decide to make them.  Great work as always Brian!!!
I don't think I'll put them on my site unless I can find an easier way to make them. I will make them if someone asks for them. Just PM me and I can make some for you.

View PostBlitz, on 29 April 2011 - 10:10 PM, said:

If you ever start doing any LSx engines (no beauty covers, no coil packs) I'm gonna be super tempted.  I need/want a couple of them for two Chevelle projects as it is.
I am definately going to make the LS engines with all kinds of goodies. I didn't have any blocks on hand to use, but when I get one I'll make them.

View Postibj40, on 29 April 2011 - 10:17 PM, said:

:omg:
You'll have to post a picture. I think I know what you mean(they go across each other form one side to the other?), but pictures help. I'm sure I can make them.

#13 OFFLINE   ibj40

ibj40

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 5241 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

View Postcorrupted, on 30 April 2011 - 09:34 AM, said:

Thank you everyone. I've only dabbled in the exotic European stuff. Not sure if I'll ever make performance or body stuff for them.

View PostMclaren_F1, on 29 April 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

I will have aluminum wheels coming soon. The 5 and 10 spoke aluminum wheels will be started next week and then lots more will follow. Check with mrm for exotic resin wheels, and european stuff.  

View Postgooseegg5, on 29 April 2011 - 09:33 PM, said:

I don't think I'll put them on my site unless I can find an easier way to make them. I will make them if someone asks for them. Just PM me and I can make some for you.

View PostBlitz, on 29 April 2011 - 10:10 PM, said:

I am definately going to make the LS engines with all kinds of goodies. I didn't have any blocks on hand to use, but when I get one I'll make them.

View Postibj40, on 29 April 2011 - 10:17 PM, said:

:omg:
You'll have to post a picture. I think I know what you mean(they go across each other form one side to the other?), but pictures help. I'm sure I can make them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kinda like these?

:lol:
Updated Collection Video

Thread Killer!

#14 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

Oh yeah. I can make those. What engine type do you need them for? I can try to make a universal intake, but there are so many types to try to fit it to.

#15 OFFLINE   diecastcity

diecastcity

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1444 posts
  • Interests:drag racers
  • Favorite Brands:American muscle & jada
  • Proud Citizen of: kw

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:43 AM

Brian,
am i seeing a hilborn fuel injectors here,,,,,OMG i have to start working on my new order soon.
great work as usual from a profficional man.

#16 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:30 PM

View Postdiecastcity, on 03 May 2011 - 01:43 AM, said:

Brian,
am i seeing a hilborn fuel injectors here,,,,,OMG i have to start working on my new order soon.
great work as usual from a profficional man.
Just let me know I can add some to this order. It's just about finished, but waiting on some fittings and finishing the linkage for the engine. Just let me know how many.

#17 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

Finally added these(and other) parts to my website. They will be available soon.

#18 OFFLINE   ibj40

ibj40

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 5241 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

View Postcorrupted, on 30 April 2011 - 06:27 PM, said:

Oh yeah. I can make those. What engine type do you need them for? I can try to make a universal intake, but there are so many types to try to fit it to.

Been away this week.  I'd be looking for something to put on either a Chevy 427, GMP Ford Cammer, or a Dodge Hemi (all 60's-70's period engines).

:giggle:
Updated Collection Video

Thread Killer!

#19 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

Die-cast Happy Clappy!

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23366 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

I love looking at your little bits Brian - tiny, but perfectly formed!!  :giggle:

.....if you know what I mean!!!!  :rolleyes:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image

#20 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

Just an update to my inventory and new parts. I've added a lot of stuff to my site lately hoping to kep it going. I appreciate all the support. I will start to offer chroming of my parts to my site as well. I'm not exactly sure of the cost per part or how soon it'll be added, but I'll keep everyone informed. The price would have to include shipping to and from the chromer. It's usually a 2-3 weeks turn around once they receive the parts. I sent some test pieces out and just got them back today. They came out really nice. Some other new items include 2 steering wheels, new fuel filters, shorter injector hats, new valve covers for all engines, new wheels, new engines, 3 different seats, more new protech parts(5 point race harnesses), rear ends, struts, oil pans, etc.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 OFFLINE   schmitt-lit-customs

schmitt-lit-customs

"Diecast Connoisseur"

• DX Community
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Putting LED's in Diecast Cars
    Dioramas
    Custom Cars
    Having Fun with my 1/18th Scale
    Facebook
    YouTube
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto, Hotwheels, Hotwheels Elite, Bburago, Welly, Motormax (Cost Efficiency is my policy)

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:16 AM

View Postcorrupted, on 17 August 2011 - 10:35 AM, said:

Just an update to my inventory and new parts. I've added a lot of stuff to my site lately hoping to kep it going. I appreciate all the support. I will start to offer chroming of my parts to my site as well. I'm not exactly sure of the cost per part or how soon it'll be added, but I'll keep everyone informed. The price would have to include shipping to and from the chromer. It's usually a 2-3 weeks turn around once they receive the parts. I sent some test pieces out and just got them back today. They came out really nice. Some other new items include 2 steering wheels, new fuel filters, shorter injector hats, new valve covers for all engines, new wheels, new engines, 3 different seats, more new protech parts(5 point race harnesses), rear ends, struts, oil pans, etc.

Nice parts... Do you have any 6.1 Hemi's.... or SRT - Design parts including wheels/spoilers/trans kits??? If you do that would be a great help as i am going to start making some SRT mods to some of my cars...
(i.e. -- Jeep Grand Cherokee to Jeep GC SRT-8, Chrysler 300 C Hemi to Chrysler 300c Hemi SRT-8, etc, etc, etc)
Josh

Visit my YouTube Channel!
youtube.com/user/joshschmitt98

#22 OFFLINE   mark

mark

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

View Postcorrupted, on 17 August 2011 - 10:35 AM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I may be interested in a couple sets of those wheels.  Tried to PM you but you mailbox must be full.  Looking for additional info about them...size, price, availabilty without chrome finish.   thanks - you can PM me the info if you want...

Mark

#23 OFFLINE   corrupted

corrupted

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

View Postschmitt-lit-customs, on 17 August 2011 - 11:16 AM, said:

Nice parts... Do you have any 6.1 Hemi's.... or SRT - Design parts including wheels/spoilers/trans kits??? If you do that would be a great help as i am going to start making some SRT mods to some of my cars...
(i.e. -- Jeep Grand Cherokee to Jeep GC SRT-8, Chrysler 300 C Hemi to Chrysler 300c Hemi SRT-8, etc, etc, etc)
I do have old hemis and I also have the new hemis. I have mostly drag versions of stuff. I have the single carb intakes for the new hemis, and am still working on the fuel injected race version. I have started on a trans kit for the concept challenger/cudas. All I have so far are the sides. I can make anything you need most likely.

View Postmark, on 17 August 2011 - 11:48 AM, said:

I may be interested in a couple sets of those wheels.  Tried to PM you but you mailbox must be full.  Looking for additional info about them...size, price, availabilty without chrome finish.   thanks - you can PM me the info if you want...

Mark
I will clean my mail box, and send you a message. Thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.