DiecastXchange Forum banner

Help needed - dimension for BBR locknut decal

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  audirs6 
#1 ·
Some of you might remember a topic like this a long while ago. So i accidentally "removed" the Ferrari (the yellow one with a black horse) on one of my BBR Enzo's locknuts and i was looking for this decal. I contacted BBR first, waited a long time and didn't get a single reply email. So i'm on the lookout for that piece of decor again. I read somewhere today that those decals can be found on ebay, so can someone suggest me the kind of dimension i should be looking for?

#3 ·
Great post Mark!
Those '3-D' emblems are superb - and would be fantastic substitutes for flat decals - like on old Bburagos etc...

#4 ·
Thanks a lot Mark ! Will be looking into those now. Let's pray they have a sticky back side coz i'm very bad with glue :-s

#6 ·
Hey Mark, hate to bother you again, but i'm just choosing betwwen the 3-d and the normal locknut. Which one would you(guys) think looks best like this ?

#7 ·
I'd go with 3D, I don't think the flat ones look as nice (I have the same model)

#8 ·
somehow it looks flatter to me hmm. What's your color combo Craig?

#9 ·
I have the same as the pics above (the gloss black one) one of 1567 or something. I took the rear wheel off to investigate the brake detail, now my decal isn't 100% perfect (it's not bad bad, but I'm a perfectionist) given the choise I reckon I'd go with 3D ones.

#10 ·
yeah same thing happened to me. Mine fell off during my first try to remove the wheels.
Still think it's flat though, but the ones being offered are at least 1/8" in diameter - that wouldn't fit :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.