Needing help from Canadians regarding international postage - FedEx | UPS | USPS - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums - Page 2

Needing help from Canadians regarding international postage

28 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_[KRAFTIG]_*

Guest_[KRAFTIG]_*

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:30 AM

But one thing's for certain, I'll never be buying anything from Canada again. Unless the pricing changes, because it seems very disproportionate compared to everywhere else in the world.

Tell me about!  I can ship 10-15 models from Germany for 30 Euro, but a seller in Michigan wants to charge me $30 to ship one model to Toronto  :icon_scratch:   Capitalism at its finest...

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#27 OFFLINE   audirs6

audirs6

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3108 posts
  • Interests:Photography
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart and CMC
  • Proud Citizen of: si

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:34 AM

View Post[KRAFTIG], on 27 December 2011 - 07:30 AM, said:

But one thing's for certain, I'll never be buying anything from Canada again. Unless the pricing changes, because it seems very disproportionate compared to everywhere else in the world.

Tell me about!  I can ship 10-15 models from Germany for 30 Euro, but a seller in Michigan wants to charge me $30 to ship one model to Toronto  :icon_scratch:   Capitalism at its finest...

Lucky.. For 30$ I can send 2 diecast 1:18 models here in Slovenia ( Inside country )..

#28 OFFLINE   m_power

m_power

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3214 posts
  • Interests:European and Japanese cars, Women, Top Gear, Food, Photography, Watches
  • Favorite Brands:MR
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

Missed this thread. Sent to very rare cars to Australia via sea. BIG MISTAKE! Took way too long and buyer wasn't having it. Opened a dispute with paypal before the cars arrived and of course they refunded all his money including shipping. The cars eventually showed up three months later and paypal wouldn't do sh!t. So I was out two cars and a large sum of money but I learned my lesson. Never again

#29 Guest_[KRAFTIG]_*

Guest_[KRAFTIG]_*

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

View Postm_power, on 27 December 2011 - 10:03 AM, said:

Missed this thread. Sent to very rare cars to Australia via sea. BIG MISTAKE! Took way too long and buyer wasn't having it. Opened a dispute with paypal before the cars arrived and of course they refunded all his money including shipping. The cars eventually showed up three months later and paypal wouldn't do sh!t. So I was out two cars and a large sum of money but I learned my lesson. Never again

That is pure BULLSHIT!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.