ADV.1 Wheels - Aftermarket parts & Materials - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums - Page 6

Jump to content


ADV.1 Wheels


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
138 replies to this topic

#126 Guest_Screetoy_*

Guest_Screetoy_*
  • Guest

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostCollector85, on 23 April 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Hello sir,

Is the ADV 7 in sock and for sale?

Yup, the adv 7 in stock & for sale..
Please send email to : [email protected] for order..

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#127 OFFLINE   bruinne

bruinne

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 545 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:auto art
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

any pics on any wheels on HWE 458 ?
Posted Image

#128 OFFLINE   Browny1

Browny1

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 10 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wigan-uk
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

Hi I'm new to the site and modding I love the wheels, how do I make an order? What are the costs?  Kind regards Paul

#129 OFFLINE   Browny1

Browny1

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 10 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wigan-uk
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

How do I get a set?

#130 OFFLINE   Drift_Kidd

Drift_Kidd

    Craig Lilliman

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 248 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Retford, Nottinghamshire
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Kyosho, UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostScreetoy, on 23 April 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

View PostCollector85, on 23 April 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Hello sir,

Is the ADV 7 in sock and for sale?

Yup, the adv 7 in stock & for sale..
Please send email to : [email protected] for order..

Browny, the ADV.7 are the ones you are looking for judging by your post on MM. Just email the email he listed

#131 OFFLINE   Browny1

Browny1

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 10 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wigan-uk
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

Hi Drift_kidd already done it pal.

#132 OFFLINE   Drift_Kidd

Drift_Kidd

    Craig Lilliman

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 248 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Retford, Nottinghamshire
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Kyosho, UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Alright mate, then just wait back for a reply or wait to hear from him in here, Im sure he'll sort you out if you have the cash

#133 OFFLINE   johan666

johan666

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:all 1:18
  • Proud Citizen of: es

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Are there ADV 5.0 in stock? how does it cost?
Thanks

#134 Guest_Screetoy_*

Guest_Screetoy_*
  • Guest

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

View Postjohan666, on 28 September 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

Are there ADV 5.0 in stock? how does it cost?
Thanks

Yup, it cost $60 include shipping worldwide..

#135 Guest_Screetoy_*

Guest_Screetoy_*
  • Guest

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

Another models using ADV.1 wheels..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#136 OFFLINE   Blitz

Blitz

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2081 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Atlanta Georgia
  • Favorite Brands:depends on the subject matter
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

SL65 is insane!

#137 OFFLINE   mstg46

mstg46

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 3 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

I know I'm a little late to the game on this, but is there anyone who can help me find a few sets of these?  I have looked all over, but I can't find any.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

#138 OFFLINE   jo-santos

jo-santos

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 20 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

View Postmstg46, on 08 August 2014 - 10:20 AM, said:

I know I'm a little late to the game on this, but is there anyone who can help me find a few sets of these?  I have looked all over, but I can't find any.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

the maker of this wheels, Screetoy, no longer have sets of ADV anymore
unless, fellow collector wants to sell it to you
but what I heard from him, his in the development stage of making new wheels that will out anytime soon

#139 OFFLINE   mstg46

mstg46

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 3 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:22 PM

View Postjo-santos, on 08 August 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

View Postmstg46, on 08 August 2014 - 10:20 AM, said:

I know I'm a little late to the game on this, but is there anyone who can help me find a few sets of these?  I have looked all over, but I can't find any.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

the maker of this wheels, Screetoy, no longer have sets of ADV anymore
unless, fellow collector wants to sell it to you
but what I heard from him, his in the development stage of making new wheels that will out anytime soon

Thanks!  I'll be on the lookout.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.