DiecastXchange Forum banner

Your Ultimate Dream 1:18 Model to Have.

45K views 200 replies 120 participants last post by  Scuddy 
#1 ·
If given the chance to choose just ( ONE ) car model to be made in 1:18 as your Ultimate Dream diecast which car will that be? You only can choose one car, but you can pick two diecast makers of your choice:

My choice of car is the Lamborghini SE30 Jota. Either AUTOart or Kyosho can make it in 1:18 with opening parts.

SE30 JOTA by APM. Looks great but no opening parts.

SE30 in Lavender color.

Attachments

See less See more
#47 ·
#5 ·
An upgraded Mclaren F1 GTR - I just wish someone would get on & do it!!

#10 ·
I would have to go with the 1988 callaway sledgehammer corvette, but a 1/18 version of the 1966 chevelle that smokey brought to the big tracks in nascar, has always been a dream of mine, neither of these are realistically going to get built though. so if i am looking for something that should have already been done it would be the 67 corvette in high detail by Highway 61 or even autoart

#18 ·
^ Yes it would fit with their Jags and (Paragon) Rollers....Rover was an iconic Brit motorco after all ....

#19 ·
No Supercar or Exotic, but the first car i ever drove, on my father's lap, at the age of 10; a Ford Granada Coupe 1973 (my age),
going along my grandparents farmroad.

The topic-title did mention "dream" car. This is the car with the nicest memories to me.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
No Supercar or Exotic, but the first car i ever drove, on my father's lap, at the age of 10; a Ford Granada Coupe 1973 (my age),
going along my grandparents farmroad.

The topic-title did mention "dream" car. This is the car with the nicest memories to me.
I second that emotion Sven, the same colour, though the 2.5 litre estate version.....

My stepdad had one that I 'inherited'...and it is the only 'car' that i've had that you could actually fit an 8x4 board into the back!!!

It was great for transporting all of my (then) band's equipment in!

#23 ·
No opening parts for you then lol

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
a medium high end diecast please.....

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

It would have to be FULL opening parts tho.....

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

....funny, if it had SV written on the side i'm sure it would remind me of something.....

Attachments

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
The SSC Ultimate Aero. FTW its the forgotten hypercar I'd sell my entire collection for a blue one...yes including my beloved Hummers. I say it's forgotten because since the Veyron SS took it's title of worlds fastest car back people including myself forgot all about this beauty. Btw I kinda does look like a diablo sv

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
As long as it has a Raging Bull up front and it is 1/18 I'm happy ... something like the Islero, Jarama, Jarama Bob, Silhouette, Jalpa, LM002, LM004/7000, Countach Evoluzione, Countach LP5000 Prototype (the original yellow one), Miura Roadster (both the blue metallic one and the Zn75 green metallic one), the real Jota (not the SVJ/SVR ones), Diablo GT, Diablo SE30, Diablo SE30 Jota, Diablo MY1999 SV, Murcielago LP640 Roadster, Murcielago Versace edition, Murcielago R-GT, Gallardo Performante ... enough to choose from for all those high end builders out there.

If I had to pick just one from this list ... it would be the LM002

Just one remark ... if AutoArt picks up this list, please don't put them in the Signature Series at €175 a piece ... that would really ruin me.

#30 ·
By far coolest minivan ever,only question is what's the layout of it is it Mid engine front engine or rear engine

From what I read the U.S military was considering the Lamborghini Cheetah as the successor to the jeep but decided to go with the AM General HMMWV (Humvee) instead probably due to cheaper production cost and better reliability. If someone did produce the cheetah and the LM002 in 1:18 I will most likely get both of them

#32 ·
for me, a Zonda 760RS maybe by Autoart. it will come in a box with a speaker which plays the engine note upon request.

#37 ·
You could always mod an Otto 6r4 into one....If you happen to be mental or drink vast amounts of Absinthe lol

#34 ·
Most of my dream cars have already been made, but there are a few that I'd still like to see made as a highly detailed 1/18 (Autoart or Kyosho would be fine, Exoto-level would be cool too):

- I'm with BigDave7872 - definitely a Pantera

Also a Mangusta:

And a Sunbeam Tiger (racing and street versions):

- Russ D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.