• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3108 posts
  • Interests:Photography
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart and CMC
  • Proud Citizen of: si

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

I can't belive what just happened.

Today after one month and 10 days I got the package from New york. I got letter from customs becouse there werent bill or confirmation how much I paid for it.
I got this model from Will1066: http://www.diecastxc...y-bbr-58-talia/
From his pictures you can clearly see this model is damadged. But our customs cant..
( Here I must say this is nothing to do with will1066! He is really great member and he does everithing he could becouse first we thought the package is lost ).
After I wrote statement on customs I got this model for free becouse it's damadged ( Also I wrote what is wrong with the model.. ) the person ( SHE! I allready knew here will be problems heh ) called me and tell me that she is not stupid and she didn't came from the moon and this model is BRAND NEW! There is only some dust on the model she said but besides that the model is NEWWWWWWWWWWW ( Also she scream on me like I'am the biggest theaf there ). As far I could saw the box I saw 2 wheels are broken and they are rolling in the box. I told her abbout that and she still said look.. THe body is brand new and those models costs $400 - $500 on Ebay .. And again she said she is not from the moon.. Haha I didn't know what to do becouse I don't want to pay 30percent of $500 for nothing. After that I ask her that she returns me my papers from the poste. The other person said if that is true I should go to their BOS! Well I went to him and told him what happened. After our conversation he went to check the package.. After 10 minutes he came back and said. You were correct. THe model is damadged/broken. But those models new costs €230 and OMGOMG this one is limited to 50pcs.. OMGOMGOMGOMG?! That one must cost millions right?!
He didn't belive me Will gave me this model for free and shipp in on his costs. ( well we made swap for R8 but also they didn't belive that )
I don't have any confirmations becouse I didn't pay nothing for that model. Which Will can confirm. But this is not enough. Also I send them link to his tread, my ebay account, my paypal account.. Everithing.. But the package stay on customs. I don't have any confirmations they won't do shit becouse they don't belive anyone in this time give someone something for free.
Now I don't have idea how I will get the package from customs ..

Idiotic Slovenian customs.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Anti

Anti

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho
  • Proud Citizen of: ee

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

that is exactly why i don't want to order models from US, although they are much cheaper there. Definetly there will be problems with customs and taxes...

#3 OFFLINE   audirs6

audirs6

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3108 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Yeah. I hate to order models from US too. But sadly Will leave in US :)
I hope Will wil respond today, the only option is I send him some money on paypal ( Like $20 - this is the ammount on the package ) and send them confirmation on customs.
If this wont work I will have to bring my lawyer and sue them. Also that stupid bit**h for her behavior..

Edited by audirs6, 12 March 2013 - 10:01 AM.

#4 OFFLINE   Wellzie 74

Wellzie 74

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3178 posts
  • Interests:Anything involving cars....Complete "Petrol Head"
  • Favorite Brands:Minichamps, AUTOart, Kyosho, Highway 61, ERTL, Solido, Sunstar, GMP/ACME, Exotos, CMC's.
  • Proud Citizen of: uk

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Holy [email protected]#t mate, that is definatly them trying to do you dry (pardon my french). Did the seller put a value on the package as they should go by that not market price. I hope someone comes to their senses soon & you get your package mate, damn Customs charges.....Daylight Robbery!

The 3 most important things in life...

It's not how many models you have but how many of them you look at & smile.
Good Karma, what goes around eventually comes around.
Never fart in white chinos after spicy food.
Posted Image
As a wise man once said......"Pull my Finger".

#5 OFFLINE   audirs6

audirs6

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3108 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostWellzie 74, on 12 March 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

Holy [email protected]#t mate, that is definatly them trying to do you dry (pardon my french). Did the seller put a value on the package as they should go by that not market price. I hope someone comes to their senses soon & you get your package mate, damn Customs charges.....Daylight Robbery!

Yes. Value on the box is $20 and marked as gift.. Then on the package also is information abbout shipping costs whic is arround $48.
And yes. Customs dont belive Will paid shipping for the model to me.

#6 OFFLINE   BMW Fan

BMW Fan

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1179 posts
  • Interests:Commercial Aviation, Cars, Food, Traveling
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho, AutoArt, Minichamps (in their glory days)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

If they think it's worth $500, then tell them to buy it from you for $500  :giggle:

I'm shocked that customs is essentially holding your package hostage. Hope it works out.

Edited by BMW Fan, 12 March 2013 - 12:59 PM.

Recent Additions:

AUTOart BMW E46 M3 CSL (Black)
AUTOart Lexus LFA (Matte Black)

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   audirs6

audirs6

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3108 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:06 AM

Hey

Yesterday I send 20USD to Will via paypal as the bos said.
Today I came with confirmation that I paied to Will 20USD.. But this wasnt enough..
She said she dont belive me in that and that today came three those models to customs.. Well I laugh so hard and said to her well I'am not from the moon...
Then I have to visit bos again. I showed him papers and tolt him if this is not OK he should say the value of the model ( They checked Ebay yesterday and found one for 500USD and today they check Ebay again and found one for 230€ ).
He said let say 100USD I said OK.. I paid 21€ fo customs.. Well thanks Slovenian customs.. I could pay 21€ allready yesterday. But nooooo
And let me introduce BRAND NEW model with only SOME DUST ON IT!
( Check the the front wheel whic is totaly broken and I think on customs they lost some parts of it. So wheel is going in the bin only :( )
Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30986 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

I'm please you sorted it out, they sound like a bunch of morons.

F**k you Photobucket.

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

#9 OFFLINE   Wellzie 74

Wellzie 74

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3178 posts
  • Interests:Anything involving cars....Complete "Petrol Head"
  • Favorite Brands:Minichamps, AUTOart, Kyosho, Highway 61, ERTL, Solido, Sunstar, GMP/ACME, Exotos, CMC's.
  • Proud Citizen of: uk

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hallelujah!

The 3 most important things in life...

It's not how many models you have but how many of them you look at & smile.
Good Karma, what goes around eventually comes around.
Never fart in white chinos after spicy food.
Posted Image
As a wise man once said......"Pull my Finger".

#10 OFFLINE   will1066

will1066

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1614 posts
  • Favorite Brands:autoart

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

Ugh, I'm glad it finally made it to your hands. What a crazy journey. At least I hope it will give you what you need. :)

Edited by will1066, 13 March 2013 - 07:44 AM.

#11 OFFLINE   justBIMMER77

justBIMMER77

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1073 posts
  • Favorite Brands:kyosho, autoart, minichamps

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Sort of happy ending and I'm glad you have it now. As I already told you Igor, people make me sick sometimes..that's why I left my native country  :wavetowel2:

#12 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

Die-cast Happy Clappy!

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23366 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'm glad you got it resolved in the end Igor, but can't believe the authorities are so hot on your case when they let all the mobsters get away with millions!!  :lamende:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   audirs6

audirs6

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3108 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostWellzie 74, on 13 March 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

Hallelujah!

Yeah.. In my mind when he said value of USD100 i was the same.. Hallelujah!!

View Postwill1066, on 13 March 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

Ugh, I'm glad it finally made it to your hands. What a crazy journey. At least I hope it will give you what you need. :)
Yeah.. It was abbout the time LOL
Yep.. Got the parts I needed! But now again I need those parts haha :) But another model this year is finished ;)

View PostjustBIMMER77, on 13 March 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

Sort of happy ending and I'm glad you have it now. As I already told you Igor, people make me sick sometimes..that's why I left my native country  :wavetowel2:
Yeah.. Here in Slovenia all peoples which are on high positions or peoples which knows you can't without them are big dicks..

View Postmairandeddy, on 13 March 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

I'm glad you got it resolved in the end Igor, but can't believe the authorities are so hot on your case when they let all the mobsters get away with millions!!  :lamende:

I'am glad too.. In the end everithing is OK but I had more costs at the end I paied for customs haha :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.