Will GMP/Acme produce 1956 Chevrolet? - GMP - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


Will GMP/Acme produce 1956 Chevrolet?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Virtue

Virtue

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 672 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Sunstar Platinum, HW61, Autoart, ERTL,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: tr

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Hello to everyone. I have read that (in one of the diecast forums in Turkey) GMP/Acme is going to produce 1956 Chevrolet by using the mold of Precision Miniatures. Has anyone heard anything about that?

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   prawny123

prawny123

    Member

  • DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 1226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:newcastle
  • Interests:diecast collecting.
    family
    muscle cars
  • Favorite Brands:gmp,lane ertl,highway61
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostVirtue, on 10 April 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Hello to everyone. I have read that (in one of the diecast forums in Turkey) GMP/Acme is going to produce 1956 Chevrolet by using the mold of Precision Miniatures. Has anyone heard anything about that?
dont know if thats true or not.i have 2 precision minature belairs and they are beautiful.
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Die-cast Happy Clappy!

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23366 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

I don't know why ACME'd want to rush in though, HW61 also do a decent Belair... :twocents:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image


#4 OFFLINE   Virtue

Virtue

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 672 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Sunstar Platinum, HW61, Autoart, ERTL,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: tr

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

View Postprawny123, on 21 April 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

View PostVirtue, on 10 April 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Hello to everyone. I have read that (in one of the diecast forums in Turkey) GMP/Acme is going to produce 1956 Chevrolet by using the mold of Precision Miniatures. Has anyone heard anything about that?
dont know if thats true or not.i have 2 precision minature belairs and they are beautiful.
I think PM's production is far away the best production for 1956 Chevy except the black pims inside the headlights. I guess this model is getting rare day by day considering the prices demanded on ebay that ranges between 200-350 bucks...

View Postmairandeddy, on 21 April 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

I don't know why ACME'd want to rush in though, HW61 also do a decent Belair... :twocents:
I have the 1957 Chevy of HW61, I just love it :-)

#5 OFFLINE   prawny123

prawny123

    Member

  • DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 1226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:newcastle
  • Interests:diecast collecting.
    family
    muscle cars
  • Favorite Brands:gmp,lane ertl,highway61
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

heres the link featuring my 2 precision minatures belairs.

http://www.diecastxc...etolf-cabinets/
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   Virtue

Virtue

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 672 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Sunstar Platinum, HW61, Autoart, ERTL,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: tr

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Postprawny123, on 22 April 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

heres the link featuring my 2 precision minatures belairs.

http://www.diecastxc...etolf-cabinets/
Lovely models dude, very well done choices  :occasion14: It was very good to see the photos of PM's 1956 Chevy; with all the 4 doors opening it just looks great. It has the soul of the '50s; that's for sure. Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures.

#7 OFFLINE   prawny123

prawny123

    Member

  • DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 1226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:newcastle
  • Interests:diecast collecting.
    family
    muscle cars
  • Favorite Brands:gmp,lane ertl,highway61
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostVirtue, on 22 April 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

View Postprawny123, on 22 April 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

heres the link featuring my 2 precision minatures belairs.

http://www.diecastxc...etolf-cabinets/
Lovely models dude, very well done choices  :occasion14: It was very good to see the photos of PM's 1956 Chevy; with all the 4 doors opening it just looks great. It has the soul of the '50s; that's for sure. Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures.
no problem glad you liked them.
Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   bofleon

bofleon

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 144 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Highway 61
  • Proud Citizen of: tr

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hello my friend Virtue,

I think It is possible however, Acme may manufacture the model 1956 with two doors not four doors. Until an official release news from ACME, we just have to wait. Thanks for your thread.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.