1/19 DMC LP900 Aventador Transkit - Aftermarket parts & Materials - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

1/19 DMC LP900 Aventador Transkit

3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RossoCorsa

RossoCorsa

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Food, Watches, Aerospace Trivia, Racing Simulators
  • Favorite Brands:BBR, HWE
  • Proud Citizen of: in

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

Hobby Design has recently released the DMC Tuning LP900 "Molto Veloce" transkit for 1/18 Lamborghini Aventador.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Link for purchase - HobbyLink Japan

Going by the last photo, the spoiler comes pre-coated with CF, although I'm a bit skeptical about the quality. The box mentions its for the AutoArt version, but I'm keen on trying it on the Welly/FX version. Any thoughts about this ?
Collecting diecasts is like eating Pistachios. You can never stop after the 1st one :)

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   CarNut

CarNut

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Anything on wheels...
  • Favorite Brands:CMC Autoart Frontiart Kyosho Hotwheels BBR Ottomobile GTspirit HPI TSM Pocher
  • Proud Citizen of: tw

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

That will depend on if you want to spend extra time and effort to make it fit to a Welly. I asked my local supplier already that you will need to reuse the Autoart Aventador tyres on the kit wheels, I have both Welly and Autoart versions and the rim diameter are somewhat different, so you might have a slight problem there if you want to fit the kit onto a Welly unless you have other alternative to the tyres. My DMC kit is on the way, I have seen a few damaged Autoart Aventador for sale locally and will source one to do the transkit job then… Please share your mod steps when you actually get around to it…
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Pinkie Pie_*

Guest_Pinkie Pie_*

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

Am I able to order it now already or what? Because I've pre-order and they didn't inform me  :bawling:

#4 OFFLINE   technica

technica

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2695 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Ricko... Anything goes!
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

For me I will try it on the Welly FX because I do not want to destroy an AUTOart. I don't think I am able to re-make it the same quality as AUTOart.

Like CarNut said, extra efforts will have to be put in to make it work on FX. Anyway, if the scale is correct, it should fit. Maybe just the mounting that is different.

Check out my custom works at Technica's Portfolio.
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.