DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Administrator
Excellent! I had one in 1/12 scale in Orange too a few years ago. I sold it though (stupidly!) I do have the Black in one in 1/18 though (the second Dealer Edition one in the closed box) I have them in smaller scales too as I really like the car. I like the Car in Green with Black wheels too, Silver & Orange is my least favourite combo as I just don't like it.

Reactions: Martinoss

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys ! Yes to me it is the most beautiful 911, but it is very subjective of course :giggle:

Excellent! I had one in 1/12 scale in Orange too a few years ago. I sold it though (stupidly!) I do have the Black in one in 1/18 though (the second Dealer Edition one in the closed box) I have them in smaller scales too as I really like the car. I like the Car in Green with Black wheels too, Silver & Orange is my least favourite combo as I just don't like it.
Craig I'm..... actually also selling the Orange, I hope I won't also regret it, but I can't keep everything. Green would be my favorite too !

Registered
Very sweet! (y)
Opening fuel filler cap is always the icing on the cake鈥

Obviously an amazing paint quality - really nice to see this shiny finish!!

Seeing both models next to each other:
Did you ever imagine to swap the wheels between the two? ;-)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks !

Oh man I always have ideas like that :LOL: ... Then I remember how i ruined a 1/12 Murcielago 40th 10 years ago trying to fix the suspension, i destroyed the wheel also... But yes I would love to see a photoshop, to see how it would look. Orange wheels look a little too "plasticky", black ones are great

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that's amazing nice skills, i think they both look best with black wheels.

Black on black is great, would it be too much to ask one last photoshop ? totally black GT3 RS ? Without the orange highlights ? Please 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I bought the Orange one EUR 280.00 on ebay a few weeks ago. I believe that is a low price.

It's hard to evaluate a price... It can stay months for sale at EUR 150.00 on french website without any buyer, but at the same time, auctions can go crazy on ebay up to EUR 500.00 and more... Like my former boss said to me when I was asking him how much to sell stuff, he would answer "how bad your customer wants it ?" :giggle:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts