DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts
Got a phonecall from my local Gamesworld today and was told they had these 1:12 silvias in just today. I went in to the store a bit later, and man do these look sweet @s!. Whn i got there there was two guys buying the yellow and red ones and walking out the door and there were only two left, a blue mettallic one and a turquoise one. Got the turquoise one on hold atm and will be picking up the red one tommorrow and at $74 AUD or around $47 US theyre h*ll worth it in my opinion!!. Ohg and these cars came with see through hoods, yes! clear hoods not carbon fibre look alike. Will have pics up tommorrow my time.

i cant see ur images dude. It says "If you are the owner of this site, you may upgrade to Platinum, which will allow all countries to view your site, as well as remove all advertising from your pages and increase your bandwidth." Juz upload it here. Better. :danbanna

phantomGTR said:
i cant see ur images dude. It says "If you are the owner of this site, you may upgrade to Platinum, which will allow all countries to view your site, as well as remove all advertising from your pages and increase your bandwidth." Juz upload it here. Better. :danbanna
I can see all of them and so says Ford GT! hmm... howcome we can see but you cant? maybe you have to be a 250free.com member to see em? :confused

RichardM said:
D8, I can't see your pics either. Is Canada now on the banned list? Must be those mad cows. :lol
Not Canada, only Edmonton... :lol I can see the pics just fine. Great pics Domin8, I really like the blue one with silver rims. :bowdown

Rat said:
RichardM said:
D8, I can't see your pics either. Is Canada now on the banned list? Must be those mad cows. :lol
Not Canada, only Edmonton... :lol I can see the pics just fine. Great pics Domin8, I really like the blue one with silver rims. :bowdown
Thanks Rat! Im working on my picture taking skills all the time :) and love your new banner! :phaty :happy

Hey Domin8 you not gonna believe this one mate!!!

I got the blue one (not turquoise) and its got the chrome rims on it and the lights are really bright

Stanbridges had two of them only and didnt look like getting any more of them in!

The other one was red but I didnt like that one at all

Ben Pratt said:
Hey Domin8 you not gonna believe this one mate!!!

I got the blue one (not turquoise) and its got the chrome rims on it and the lights are really bright

Stanbridges had two of them only and didnt look like getting any more of them in!

The other one was red but I didnt like that one at all
Well Done BP!! did you actually bring it home or do you have it on layby?. Yeah GW had all the colours when i was choosing, i really liked the blue ones colour but i though to myself the chrome rims where a bit too bling bling for me :). Nice score nun the less!! So are you amazed at the size of these Silvia's or what!!?hehe and if you dont mind me asking, "what are stanbridges selling the silvia's for?"

I am paying for it on Wednesday (they got two cars behind the counter with my name on them

I will be paying about $76 for it but I am not fussed!!!

The other car is for my sisters friends mum as a birthday gift

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.