DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have had this model for years aaaaannnd, I never removed it from it's box until last weekend. Wow, was I missing out!!
This thing is AMAZING!!!..truly!
Now, I really regret missing a Yellow/Black in an auction a few years back, but walking into a model car shop and finding this at it's near original price was priceless!

Luckily ACME has bought the molds and started re-issuing these little gems. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the metallic red paint job, it's FLAWLESS
The model build quality is great and I am impressed with HY61 on every single release that I have owned. The motor is a full engine which is wired, the chassis is done well too and the interior lives up to the 1/1 (that's all that I will say about that
).
Moving along, I appreciate the metal badging and the chromed in your face wheels on the R/T. My criticism is that rear suspension sits too low and the rear wheels aren't centered properly in the wheel well, they sit a touch too rearward. Other than that kudos to them on this little beast!

I recommend getting one if you can find one!

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi....Begin

Opened Up!

Details & Chassis...

I hope that you have enjoyed this posting as much as I had fun making it!

·
Super Moderator
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I missed out on this, but seriously considered the ACME version in black. Nice pics Dave!
Thanks Stefanus!!!
it was truly my pleasure to take the pics this on this one!!
Glad that you liked them!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Nice Challenger David, I am really liking those pics too, the first 2 make it look like it's at the drag strip!

·
Super Moderator
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice Challenger David, I am really liking those pics too, the first 2 make it look like it's at the drag strip!
Thanks Tom!
I'm glad that you really like them too! I had fun taking these!!
Cheers!!

·
Administrator
6,957 Posts
looks good. i also have this one in this color. actually i have four Challengers, there was a time they had them on sale all the way down to 40€ at modelissimo.

·
Super Moderator
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks good. i also have this one in this color. actually i have four Challengers, there was a time they had them on sale all the way down to 40€ at modelissimo.
I know and I was in American at that time and missed out as I didn't want to order from a far
..but then again, I was in America ant hey were cheap and I just never reacted in time to buy any on them Alex
I should've!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts