DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ferrari Diecast Collector
357 Posts
Hey guys just thought i'd show this off now that ive a camera and all. My girlfriend got me this for Christmas, its not a bad model to have sitting on the shelf. But seeing as im a fan of the movie thought itd be nice to have the star vehicle.

I painted a few details to it which im sure ull notice, if you don't ill add the original pics for you to see. Hope you guys like it.

Here it is:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
NIIIICE !!!

At first, and I mean before even the Batman Begins was release, I did some research to see what the new Batmobile would look like...

When I saw the pictures on the net of that....thing, I said to myself :scared "What the h*ll did they do to the Batmobile, they can't do that, they just destroyed a legacy by creating such an horror!!!!" ....until I saw the movie!!! :tongue.

I think that Batman movie is the best one of all the serie. Very "realistic" and the reason of all his gadgets are plausible. The military armor suit, the wings of his costume, every bat gadget was top secret military concepts products...even the Tumbler.....it has it's reasons to exist in the movie and once you see it work, you can't do anything else but wanting one!!!! Even the girl (who doesn't like car BTW) with who I went to see it at Imax was crazy about it! She asked me where she could buy one! :giggle

I'm just crazy about that new Batmobile......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.