DiecastXchange Forum banner

1/18 BMW M5 E60 (Maisto)

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Mario_12 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
In overall it's good made and nice looking model

See less See more
#2 ·
Overall looks good but those pegs in the headlights/tailights kinda ruins it
im sure you can remove them, theres some guys who did it on their models here, also...a little black paint in the exhausts tips would give some depth !
That blue paint looks great tho!

#6 ·
A slightly underwhelming release from Maisto a while back but nonetheless it looks good on display. My other annoyance about this particular model is being slightly underscaled if you place it next to Kyosho's E60. Definitely good value for $13.99 if you happen to live near Costco. Where I am from shops expect me to cough up $60 or $70 bucks for one

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello,jazzy426,thanks for your comment :)

...My other annoyance about this particular model is being slightly underscaled if you place it next to Kyosho's E60...
I had Kyosho's BMW E61 while ago,and like I remember it,the sizes with Maisto's M5 E60 looks near the same, as for me.Of cours have to admit that the real E61 is slightly bigger than E60,but in case with scale models it's not much noticeable :)
I really would like to see compare with Maisto and Kyosho M5 E60,if some one knows where I can watch it,please share with a link :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.