DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Here are some quick indoor pics of the CMR Ferrari 250 GTO. The model is made out of resin, and the overall quality is at GT Spirit level for example - fortunately I bought it much cheaper. I was not that into vintage cars, but I bought some lately. Maybe I'm just getting older :) And for sure those modern Ferraris are getting more expensive to me too... Anyway, this might not be the most beautiful classic Ferrari for everybody, but still hase some nice lines and curves, and I really like the rear end of the model. The paint finish is just perfect, I only added a rear license plate and an Italian tricolori stripes for the hood. It has blue seats, but unfortunately can't really be seen from the outside, but it looks great, believe me :)
Now onto the pics:
Ferrari 250 GTO 1964 by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Thanks for watching, I hope you like it!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The 250 GTO 1964 is IMO the most beautiful GTO of all times. Unfortunately there's still no good 1:18 model that made this beauty justice. CMR screw up the shape and so did Tecnomodel (that I own). Not even talking about the old diecast Jouef Evolution and Guiloy, although this last one isn't the worst. Still waiting for a manufacturer to release a good 250 GTO 64.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I bought an identical one too when it was heavily discounted. I must say i wasn't totally impressed by it perhaps it is inaccurate shape or just the overall presentation of the model. What's worse is mine came with a missing tail pipe :mad: However I been wanting one for a long time and Guiloy and Jouef version just remind me of the Bburago version of 250GTO so I didn't go for that. Your photos do bring up the model and makes it way more appealing than the stock photos.I like what you have done with the clever editing awesome result :love:

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Your pictures are insane!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts