DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The model is absolutely stunning, but I wish it was diecast with opening parts. Congrats on the add!
An opening model would always be better, but alas there isn't one yet. Thanks for reading!

·
Super Moderator
12,869 Posts
Congrats on this GORGEOUS edition Chaim!!
...Wow, how did I miss this one? ..and we were just talking GT-R models on fb at that!
looks high quality and the box looks very high-end and off of the nicest shopping lanes of the world
..looks like it would hold some high-end ladies shoes instead of a model car..that said, more power to Frontiart then!!
Congrats again and thanks for sharing this detailed review!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Congrats on this GORGEOUS edition Chaim!!
...Wow, how did I miss this one? ..and we were just talking GT-R models on fb at that!
looks high quality and the box looks very high-end and off of the nicest shopping lanes of the world
..looks like it would hold some high-end ladies shoes instead of a model car..that said, more power to Frontiart then!!
Congrats again and thanks for sharing this detailed review!
Thanks Dave! I've had this model for quite a few months now, I just never got round to reviewing it. Glad you enjoyed it and there'll be another review on the way tomorrow hopefully.... I've already taken the pics, just need to do the writeup :)

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Congrats on such a fine model from Avanstyle under Frontiart brand. Seeing your detailed photos has convinced me that this is far way better than the GT Spirit version. People keep saying that this costs way too high and is similar quality to their GTS one, which is not true.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Congrats on such a fine model from Avanstyle under Frontiart brand. Seeing your detailed photos has convinced me that this is far way better than the GT Spirit version. People keep saying that this costs way too high and is similar quality to their GTS one, which is not true.
Thanks for reading Brandon, glad you enjoyed!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.