DiecastXchange Forum banner

1:18 Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 458 Italia (2009)

507 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Craig
1:18 Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 458 Italia (2009)

video and slideshow

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
One of their nicest models. I wish they'd pout full windows in it though. I've had a few of them, sadly the glue gave out on a few of them so the front screen would fall out :( Then I'd have to re stick it. I've had the light light lenses fall off too.
Such a great model and one I admit have barely shot despite getting it more than few years ago. A great era for Ferrari, the LaFerrari, F12, FF, and 458; all pretty cars.
Most beautiful Ferrari of the 2000s I think
Must have
Nice looking Ferrari, hot wheels did a great job on this one!
One of their nicest models. I wish they'd pout full windows in it though. I've had a few of them, sadly the glue gave out on a few of them so the front screen would fall out :( Then I'd have to re stick it. I've had the light light lenses fall off too.
HWE stuff seems to be fall left and right on its own LOL. I think they are the only maker among 1/18 makers that used piss weak glue that dont stand the test of time haha.
HWE stuff seems to be fall left and right on its own LOL. I think they are the only maker among 1/18 makers that used piss weak glue that dont stand the test of time haha.
You're not wrong! It also discolours and goes a manky Brown colour, so you can see it on the part when it has fallen off.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts