DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Had to chime in on this, it kills me that Hot Wheels got out of large scale Ferrari's. I've got this exact model and had to go look at it again, such great detail for the price back then new. I paid $78.79 including shipping back in 2006.(I keep a spread sheet on all my cars) Even back then that was a great price! Wonder if they were back into 1/18 scale FXX now what would be the going price? Thanks for the pictures really great shots!

· Registered
3,954 Posts
What a delightful model! Sadly i overlooked the FXX when they were widely available back in the day mainly because I only focus on road cars. The details around the engine bay is fascinating and i quite like the details presented on the headlight lens. Definitely way better than what is on my regular HW Enzo.

· Registered
4,506 Posts
I never liked the Enzo. Thought it was a wierd design with abrupt lines. Always thought the FXX was how the Enzo should have looked in the first place. A natural evolution of the F40 and the F50. Never hesitated to get the FXX Evo when it first hit the shelves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts