DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Sport Craft Cars (www.sportcraftcars.com) showroom this weekend with buying the AUTOart Lexus GS430 in mind. When I saw the 1:18 Kyosho BMW E90 in white, I changed my mind. This is a superb model by Kyosho and it has such a presence. The stance is correct (note the lowered ride height on the rear, as the 1:1 Sport Package) and the details are exquisite. One compalint : No sunroof.
Some pics:

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree .....that color make a car "rich", classy and glorious.

That Bimmer is beautiful is white.....congratulation! :cheers :cheers

G

·
Congrats Tanayast

My local hobby shop had the white E90 on display when I visited on friday. Kyosho have done a marvellous job. Although white 1:1s are not that popular in the UK, the model looked fantastic. If I didn't already have a dealer ed I would have snapped it up straight away.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Looks like a porcelain paperweight. :tongue Congratulations! :cheers

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/ronen_jonson_3/066.jpg
Great car :cheers congrats :cheers
My dealer-sparkling graphite :
:cheers

EDIT: I'm very sorry to edit your post, but please read this notice. Kindly keep picture dimensions within 640 x 480 pixels and with a maximum file size of not more than 60 KB. Thanks for your cooperation!RR72

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats on the new bimmer! :cheers

I think BMW's look great in white and this is no exception! :nicejob

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I had to come back for another look :giggle

I just seen my first new 3 series a few days ago it I completely changed my mind about the car, it really does look great! Very sporty looking! I'm thinking about getting the dealer ed. in graphite.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats on the new model! I received this model in September and it is one of my favorite BMW's made by Kyosho. This thing is packed with details. For example, if you look at the stalks on the steering column, it actually has the correct markings for the wipers and turn signals on them. This is the first Kyosho BMW to my knowledge that has this. :joy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.