DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Just lovely. I have the Paris Salon one, and a GTB QV. I like them very much and of course deeply regret not bagging a GTS when they were available (and affordable!). Norev鈥檚 GTS is coming soon to fix that situation for me :)

Registered
Just lovely. I have the Paris Salon one, and a GTB QV. I like them very much and of course deeply regret not bagging a GTS when they were available (and affordable!). Norev鈥檚 GTS is coming soon to fix that situation for me :)
I suppose you can say about the HWE version of the GTS as well. They were all sold moments they hit the market. Do you know if Norev is going to make full opening GTS or sealed?

Registered
I suppose you can say about the HWE version of the GTS as well. They were all sold moments they hit the market. Do you know if Norev is going to make full opening GTS or sealed?
I鈥檓 pretty sure Norev鈥檚 is sealed, mate. The roof comes off though. Tbh, given it鈥檚 a Norev, not seeing the engine isn鈥檛 a biggy :)

Registered
I鈥檓 pretty sure Norev鈥檚 is sealed, mate. The roof comes off though. Tbh, given it鈥檚 a Norev, not seeing the engine isn鈥檛 a biggy :)

Cheers for that. I think MCG made similar sealed GTS as well? Two versions one with roof on the other without. The bumper looks kinda funny eh on the carmodel.com's photo? Maybe it is due to lighting or badly cropped?

Registered
Cheers for that. I think MCG made similar sealed GTS as well? Two versions one with roof on the other without. The bumper looks kinda funny eh on the carmodel.com's photo? Maybe it is due to lighting or badly cropped?
Good spot! Yes, it should have a curve to it rather than a straight-ish line.

Registered
Honestly, most KK scale models are...how to put this mildly...not good. Not a single one that I held in my hands (and that would be close to 20 different ones, mostly BMWs and Feraris, though) is correct, some are grossly wrong - and I'm talking just overall shape. They are cheap, yes, but I'd rather pay 10 times that for a model that is proportionally looks like the car it is made after and has working features and opening panels. Sealed diecast is evil and should only exist in 1/43.

Administrator
Both look great! I still really like them and do wish that I owned them. I have only had the HWE ones (Magnum P.I car and a Blue over Crema GTB) they were nice, but I think Kyosho is just a bit nicer.

• Love
Reactions: Martinoss
1 - 12 of 12 Posts