DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Thanks for the post!

I've been looking for an Indy Red version but they're all either too expensive or hard to find, but those two colors look great on the M6.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Yep! ....the Indianapolis Red is still my favorite! :cheers

G

·
:iagree

The lighting, the position, the background, it all makes the paint look slick and wet. :hot

·
Oak244
106 Posts
Oh ok, so these are going to be regular release, and more made then Dealer Versions? So do I have it right, the Red and Blue are dealer versions, and silver and bronze are regular release and easier to get? I love the M6 so much I was thinking of buying one of every color. I have the Indi Red, and have been eyeballing the blue.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
That bronze looks better than on a show pic that was posted a while back, but I still don't think it quite does the real thing justice. in my humble opinion, that colour looks fantastic on the 1:1, but it has to be absolutely spot on, otherwise it just looks a bit brown and horrid. That said, I think Kyo got very close.

I like the silver though, could be tempted by that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Even the 1:1 Sepang Bronze cars can look pretty dull in certain lighting conditions (like overcast, or in early morning shade). This thread shows how different the same color can look only hours apart, even in direct sunlight:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61759
In the first 2 pics, it's a somewhat uninviting grey, but with the late afternoon sun, it gains a nice warm depth. I'm wondering how accurately Kyosho is able to capture this.

G

·
I dont like that Bronze colour at all :scared

Silver looks ok , but still not as nice as the Dealer colours

G

·
slk99, the indi red is not hard to get. you can still order it from a local bmw dealership, even in HK.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.