DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this and is $60 a good price for it? I never knew they made it. Also how does its detail fare?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
This is an unusual request from you, dude. :confused Good luck, man! :cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I feel ya. It's a simple, elegant design. I really like it in silver, though. It looks like a stainless steel appliance. :giggle

To answer your question, I think $60 sounds a little high. I don't think they're that rare and Minichamps has never exactly blown me away with their detail. I feel if $60 is too high for an AUTOart, it's too high for an Minichamps. :mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a nice car - $60 seems to be the going asking price at a few online dealers. Considering the black was a dealer exclusive, you may put more value in that, and consider $60 fair.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
CX,
The thing to remember with this car is that even the 1:1 didn't have much underhood detail :giggle

Minichamps does some very nice cars and this is one of them.

Good luck on nabbing this one :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Unfortunately no. I can take some on the weekend for you. Like MP said, it was / is a simple car so there isn't a whole lot of detail. One nice feature is the way the engine cover is hinged to open back then up.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I have red street legal 904 and silver #34 (Le Mans 1964) and they are both great models. Mainly, the mechanism of opening of the engine cover is excellent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.