DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has or knows where to get an extra set of nitrous bottles. I think I would need 1/18 scale, but am not positive. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Kurt

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information Scott, I'll send him a PM. Now I have two diecast forums to check out! Thanks!

Kurt

·
Registered
119 Posts
You know what just came up with for NOS bottles
or even fire bottles for your custom cars. I've seen
four inch high fire fighter action figures with air
backpack air tanks for $2.50 that would just about
the right size. I've seen them at Target, Kmart, Meijer,
Walmart and Big Lots. Maybe you could give them a try!!

G

·
Kurt you could also take the bottles out of the 1:24 scale Jada cars, some of them are already labeled with Nitrous Express stickers, and the dash top guages, and wheels and disc brakes on them can be used on the 1:18 scale cars (just swap the tires from a 1:18 scale car onto the Jada rim) and look pretty good. In my area those cars sell for about $10, so its not too expensive. smile!

G

·
If any of you all want NOS bottles I have plenty of them. Just buy any FnF car that Im selling in the FOR SALE section and rip the bottles out of them. :giggle

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You might try tuning18.com. Check ou the Cockpit parts section.
Wow! I never knew so many tuning parts existed for 1:18 scale models. You can even buy a Playstation 2 system for your 1:18 car! Unbelievable! Thanks for the great link gafotes!

F355SpiderMan: What exactly is model magic? Is it some kind of putty? Thanks!

Kurt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts