DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone know what the difference between the 1:18 UT Porsche 911 Turbo and the 1:18 UT Porsche 911 Turbo S is ??

I could only make out a difference in the rear wing. Also, which one is rarer ??

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Externally, they're the exact same car, except that the S has "Turbo S" under the rear wing (the difference between the 1:1 was the engine and transmission - the S was all-wheel drive). I think the Turbo S is rarer then the S.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I think perhaps the S version has different coloured brake callipers??? Otherwise they are pretty much identical visually. Both the Turbo and the Turbo S are all wheel drive, the GT2 is the only 2 wheel drive turbo 911 currently available :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The 993 Turbo S has a different Aero kit (rear spoiler , front lower lip spoiler) .

It also has an additional roof spoiler on the top of the rear window, smaller front fog lamps with added cooling ducts and twin exhausts with dual pipes instead of the Turbo`s single outlets .
It also has extra cooling ducts carved into the rear arches .

The Turbo S is the rarer of the 2 cars available in Red , Black and Yellow with prices now reaching almost $300 .

The Turbo came in Silver , Basalt Black and Arena Red .

UT Porsche 993 Turbo S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts