DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Where do I begin :giggle LOL,. Seriously though, I would like some companies to do the following cars. They are in NO particular order, except the first 3, I want them done first AND now!!!

1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT (My dream Lamborghini. I'm going to do a custom one-off from the AUTOart Diablo GTR VERY SOON)

1995/6 Ford Indigo Concept Car. (This concept looks soo cool)

BMW M1 Street car in red or white

1999 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0

Ferrari FXX (this is a track only Enzo based car that just became reality. 800 hp) Click on the link to read the article

Pagani Zonda Roadster

B Engineering Edonis (I hear it's coming from the same people who made the Lotec)

Koenigsegg CCR (same as above, Maxicar is making it)

Noble M12 (Maxicar, I believe, has this on there list also)

Vector W8 Twin Turbo in other colors (White, Silver, and Yellow would be great)

Vector AWX-3 coupe AND Roadster

Vector M12

MORE Vintage Ferrari's from Kyosho (a 275 GTB/4 & a 250 GT SWB would be great. I know Exoto is coming out with them, but I want affordable, not $250 :ranting )

More vintage Lamborghini's from Kyosho. (Islero, Jarama, Urraco, Jalpa, Silouette, and the LM002 truck)

Lamborghini Muira Roadster (the car is a one-off. Known as the ZN75 car. Kyosho should add this to their roster of Muiras they are doing)

AMG Hammer (the original AMG car. The red 300E sedan)

Vintage Maseratis (Bora and Merek)

Detomaso Mangusta

Bizzarinni 5300 GT

I can go on and on, but this should do for now, :giggle .

·
Registered
402 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Well, in the Industry News thread, under Autoart, there are stock numbers for hte Koenigsegg CCX

79001 Yellow
79002 Black

They are working out the door mechanism for it to come out, and then rotate up just like the real car. The only thing I haven't heard, is if they will make the roof come off. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I'm disappointed too that Kyosho chose NOT to release the 275GTB or GTB/4 coupe( or even the 275 NART Spyder for that matter). in my opinion, one of the most beautiful Ferraris of all time (long nose, short deck), and the only model I have is the crappy Ertl model from a decade ago. Plus we all know the deal with Exoto. They have had this model on their plate for over 3 years, and still NOTHING. Typical Exoto. Plus, as much as I love the 275, I can't pay $300 for a diecast. Come on Kyosho, please make the 275, you won't be sorry. :happy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.