DiecastXchange Forum banner
41 - 60 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
I must be very glad that the Lotus Esprit V8 has come out in 1/18 scale at last. Although I'm rather disappointed that British Racing Green is not one of the 3 choices. In addition, I haven't seen anything official from AutoArt saying a Koenigsegg CCX coming anytime soon, if not, at all. Although, of course, I would definitely love to see an AutoArt Koenigsegg CCX w/working parts and a spoiler be produced in 1/18. I hope that what I've heard so far is NOT a rumor.

·
Registered
402 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Well, in the Industry News thread, under Autoart, there are stock numbers for hte Koenigsegg CCX

79001 Yellow
79002 Black

They are working out the door mechanism for it to come out, and then rotate up just like the real car. The only thing I haven't heard, is if they will make the roof come off. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Since it's nearly Thanksgiving, I just had the craziest idea for a 1/18 scale model: the green Chrysler LeBaron Turbo seen in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles". That would be cool to see. And if it was made, I think part of the earnings made by selling each unit should go to a John Candy Memorial Fund.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Couldn't agree more with these excellent choices, as well as Cuda Jeff's suggestion on the Gallardo Roadster Concept.

This is a great place to put these ideas up for all to see - does anyone know if these requests have been seen by any of the 'right' people at the manufacturers, and if so, whether they do actually care what their customers are looking for? After reading through many of the posts on this site, it seems like a lot of collectors are getting a bit frustrated. From their perspective, I suppose its a case of you can't please all the people all the time...

·
Registered
2,888 Posts

·
Ferrari Diecast Collector
357 Posts
I'd love to see more 1/18 Ferraris

Ferrari 166MM CMC
Ferrari 250TR CMC
Ferrari 500TR/TRC CMC/Exoto/BRR
Ferrari 250GTO CMC/Exoto/BBR
Ferrari 250GT tdf CMC
Ferrari 250GT SWB Competizione CMC
Ferrari 250LM CMC/Exoto/BBR
Ferrari 330 TRI/LM CMC
Ferrari 410 Superamerica CMC
Ferrari 275GTB/GTB4/GTC Kyosho
Ferrari 275GTB Competizione Speciale Kyosho
Ferrari 512S Spider Kyosho
Ferrari Mondial T/Cabriolet Kyosho
Ferrari 308GTSi Kyosho
Ferrari Testarossa/512TR/512M Kyosho
Ferrari 348tb/ts/spider/GT/GTS/Competizione Kyosho
Ferrari F430GT Kyosho

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Welcome to the DX Forum Fuddmiester.
I took the liberty of re-sizing your truck photo to display in this thread. Hope you'll enjoy this forum and that someone will make a diecast of your truck.

:cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Both Welly and MotorMax make an '02 Quad-cab 1500, but not in white. I think Welly is a 4X, but it does not have the transfer case up front.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Needless to say, I'd like to see all still missing (and they're so many) Le Mans winners in 1/18! :giggle Or is this too much asking?

41 - 60 of 261 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.