DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmmm... the Norev SL55 and SL65... I seem to remember someone mentioning these at some point not too long ago... now who was that...?

:giggle

They look great Kelvin. I'm a little iffy on the SL55 rims; I love 5-spoke rims. I may get the SL65; may as well get the top o' the line right?

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not bad Kev, but the SL65 rims haven't translated well into 1:43. The look like 16"s.

:cheers

·
Registered
126 Posts
Someone make it in 1:18! Thanks for sharing Kelvin.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
3-piece rims with the rivets tend to make the rim look smaller because the center piece is smaller in diameter than the rim diameter (unless it's got a reverse layout like the HRE "R" wheels).

Sorry if my explanation (poor English) doesn't make sense but riveted 3-piece rims almost always look smaller than what they are.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I figure I'll post these two cars for your reference F50-GT :wink Believe it or not, I had a hard time hunting for the SL55 until recently. I absolutely love those rims on the car, although the standard 5-spokes are nice as well :cheers

I agree with you Jim, the rim does look smaller, this might be due to the tire thickness on the model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.