DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Whoa! Very nice! Who makes it and is it 1:18?

You've really started going far back. Soon you'll be busting out a Studebaker wagon! 馃槄

UPDATE: I see you've tagged it with Ertl Precision. Also, I think this is posted in the wrong forum.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa! Very nice! Who makes it and is it 1:18?

You've really started going far back. Soon you'll be busting out a Studebaker wagon! 馃槄

UPDATE: I see you've tagged it with Ertl Precision. Also, I think this is posted in the wrong forum.
Hi there. Thanks for the comment. I really wish I had the Studebaker wagon. I have few other Studebakers though.
Well, Im so sorry for posting in the wrong section. You may please move it to the correct one. Thank you once again.

Registered
Why should 鈥濪X Classic / Vintage鈥 be the wrong forum?
Bizarre as it's showing the correct forum now, but I still see it in the DX Welcome and/or "Exit Stage Left" forum:

Font Communication Device Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia

really wish I had the Studebaker wagon. I have few other Studebakers though.
I was referring to the ultra classic Studebaker wagon, the one before they started manufacturing cars 馃槑:

Wheel Vehicle Photograph Motor vehicle Tire

Registered
An incredible looking piece! 馃憦 I wish that diecast model manufacturers would produce more of these pre-1930 cars. I would ALSO like to know who made this model and what scale it is. I only have one early Model T Ford in my 1:18 collection, and it was very hard to find. I finally found one on e-bay of only fair quality, and there were very few left!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi @stevenmweiner , this is made by Ertl. The series is Precision 100. Ertl made only a handful of models in this series but each one is absolutely stunning. Very intricate and lots of working features. Unfortunately it's discontinued. You can still find these models on ebay at some premium of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts