DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, alot of times I have these visions of Jeff, (Max Power) having so many models at his place that a couple times a week he just throws this one and that one into a box and sends them to people, just to try and stem the endless flow of diecasts. . . :giggle
But seriously, a couple of weeks ago Jeff asked me if I would "Cobalt-ize" his Mercedes-Benz 300SLR "Uhlenhaut" and I said yes, send it along. Well, the box arrives but it is too big to contain just one model. Sure enough, Mr. Generosity has included a Highway 61 '51 Studebaker Champion "Bullet nose" in the box to say thank you, (in advance) for detailing his Merc. Jeff, you are quite a guy and I know that myself, and others have benefited from that generosity many times. All I can do is say thanks, once again.
This is my first hands-on experience with a HW61 model and what can I say, I am impressed. It has opening doors, trunk, hood, side vents and gas filler door. The engine detailing is very good and if I was going to do anything to this model, which I'm not sure I will, it would just be some detail painting. The only thing I can find wrong with it at all is that the exhaust pipe is not excavated. The interior and trunk area are done well also. I absolutely love the color. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. . .

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Sweet! Congratulations, Eddie, those are cool cars! Well done Jeff!

G

·
What a lovely model; congrats Eddie

I wonder how many models Jeff has given away over the past year? He can't have many left. :giggle

:cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.