DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My all-time favorite model. I've often thought that if I had all my beauties stacked in a pyramid, this one would be on top. I believe I actually gasped when I opened the box and saw the British Racing Green paint job for the first time. There are some models that I buy primarily for the subject, others for the apparent quality/detail of the models themselves; this one I got because it's an E-Type, but the quality is all there! Little details like the opening filler cap and legible instructions on the wheel lugs are just icing on the cake! Add the certificate, and I call this perfect. (Sorry for my thumb in the corner of the first pic!)

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel Car
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Wheel Car
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel
Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire Car
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Wheel Car Automotive lighting Hood Light
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Font Material property Paper Paper product Art
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Administrator
34,981 Posts
I have the same one too, AutoArt did a great job. I do love a classic Jaguar!!!

Reactions: Scottimus

·
Registered
127 Posts
My all-time favorite model. I've often thought that if I had all my beauties stacked in a pyramid, this one would be on top. I believe I actually gasped when I opened the box and saw the British Racing Green paint job for the first time. There are some models that I buy primarily for the subject, others for the apparent quality/detail of the models themselves; this one I got because it's an E-Type, but the quality is all there! Little details like the opening filler cap and legible instructions on the wheel lugs are just icing on the cake! Add the certificate, and I call this perfect. (Sorry for my thumb in the corner of the first pic!)

View attachment 283625
I too agree 100%. One of the best iteration by Autoart. Very well detailed to the smallest part. The seats are made of real leather as mentioned in the booklet. Now I am really not sure if that is the fact.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I too agree 100%. One of the best iteration by Autoart. Very well detailed to the smallest part. The seats are made of real leather as mentioned in the booklet. Now I am really not sure if that is the fact.
Funny, I never heard that about the seats! I just checked them and they seem authentic, but it's hard to be sure. I'm happy either way though :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts