DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This newest addition to my collection came to me by way of my good friend Jeff (MaxPower), and certainly did not take anytime making itself at home in my collection! I decided to buy it because of its content, but have found myself very pleased with some of the details that the car has that were entirely unexpected!
The biggest plus on this car was the engine, which I was quite surprised to see was wired! This one is made by Maisto.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
The one downside to the model for me was the interior, which just seems a bit too "plasitcy," though it does have a unique door hinge the eliminated the doglegs. Even the action feels much more natural when opening.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automobile pedal

As I mentioned, the high point on this model is the engine, which I feel was extremely well done for a model at this price point!

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Auto part Automotive battery

Attachments

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Looks good, Ric :cheers
It may sound funny, but as I was packing it up, I was a little sad to see it go :giggle

It is a great budget diecast!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
It's a real shame Maisto doesn't do all their engines like that, instead of those abominal inserts. That's very impressive, Ric!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.